may many good things happen to you...

Z

Zadok001

<Clap clap clap clap!>

Yah, Ed/Mike/Web Guy! You da' man!

[Edited by Zadok001 (01-20-2000 at 07:21 PM).]

I

Ihsans Shade

Let's face it, with out Mike here to help us, this small band of casual players trying to restore fun to the game we'd be all adrift. We would not have these wonderful message boards to post, gather, and just talk about magic. Granted the Baron came up with the idea, Mike is the one to pull this thing off. We owe it to him to give him the thanks he so rightly deseves. Mike, you are one hell of a guy.

*Clap, clap, clap*

No, I am not brown nosing...
Ihsan's Shade

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to agree, seeing from reading all the back threads that he's done a lot of work. Way to go!

Ferret

Staff member
CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP! CLAP!
CLAP!

(rats! those were supposed to be in a circle!)

-ferret

"get it? Round of applause? As always, nice work, Mike!"

[Edited by Ferret (01-21-2000 at 08:14 AM).]

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Mike's the best. Without him this place would be nowhere near as cool. It's truly phenominal the things he's done setting this board up, and the Main Page.

He's absolutely amazing!

Thanks again, Mike, for all your hard work. :D

TomB
CPA Member

B

Baron Sengir

I heartily agree. Without Mike's hard work we'd probably still be on the Dojo's boards yelling at each other about the Waylay ruling. I can't possibly begin to thank you enough for your dedication, Mike. You've made this organization into something far beyond what I had originally dreamed. Thank you very, very much.

I remain
The Baron
"Let's see ... Key to the city ... Key to the city ... I know it's here somewhere ..."