Let's attack WotC!

H

Hawaiian mage

How long has this site been going, a year? Two? Have we changed any thing yet? Nooooo. So let's take a more direct aproach.

A full head on assult for Wizards of the Coast head quarters!

If we can't change magic like civilized citezes then we will by takeing over with brute force! We can win from all the practice we have made here. WotC will never expect MTG characters to attack them! After we have compleat control we can tourture R&D for letting through an expansion had Yawgmoths Bargain, Replenish, Masticore, AND Carnival of Souls! Then we can take their cars and burn them all! That'll teach 'em to raise pack prices by $0.29! Who's with me!?!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well hawaiin mage it does piss me off too. and i'm with you. but how do you propose that we attack WoTC? i mean XXXX... i'm all for it, cuz it pisses me off. when i buy three packs of cards i could've boughten 4. so XXXX it. lets go. but how?

Editors Note: This will be the last time I edit one of your posts for foul language Death Knight before your posting priviledges are suspended for a period of time. PLEASE try to stop this!!!!!

H

Hawaiian mage

***Well I wasn't intending to do it in real life but make it up here in the battle arena. For once we wont have tofight eachother and we can fight a greater evil.***

We will attack at sun rise tomorrow right when the rules lawyers go out of thier cars! The dead corpse will make exellent sheilds for the on sloght of pointy edged alpha cards which the workers inside will use as their only real weapon!

K

krichaiushii

What you need is a diversion...

I will cause a small one by driving a car into the nearest transformer box, in the hopes of killing the power to the Headquarters building, thereby allowing a more stealthy approach, as the cameras, the electric fence, and the electronically-detonated minefield will be rendered nonfunctional.

Go get 'em!

I hope they don't have a backup generator.... !

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I'll order my squad of B-52's to bomb the power plants and the suspected mine fields. I'll also send in a commando force to take out any security guards and scout ahead.

May the Force be with you! :)

F

FoundationOfRancor

I'll sit on my porch with a shotgun and watch it unwind.

J

Jaws10387

If they have anti aircraft stuff destroy it with an ion cannon. I'll lauch the satellite and charge it up for tomorrow...

C

Child of Gaea

Well, I have until tomorrow when the place is nuked, to go in and steal the huge stockpile of cards they have stashed away. I hope I make it out in time! I will let you know when I am clear.

After the place is toasted, it will be free Power 9 for everyone!

I

I8Piggo

I wanna shoot the witnesses! I need a silenced handgun and a skimask. There is no feeling quite like lining up 30+ people on their knees and shooting each of them in the back of the head for reasons that can only be described as frivolous.

K

krichaiushii

If I can get a team to a nearby high point, I can laze the building. Then we can use some Tomahawk cruise missiles and naval gunfire. And Multani's flight of B-52s can use smart bombs.

Then we can watch the footage taped by the bombs over Beer and Pretzels. Root Beer for those underage. ;)

F

Fire Slinger

*calls in a personal favor

Ok my friends, it seems that the whole United States Army is quite pissed of as WotC. So when you're all ready, the Army will come down here to kick some butt.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Just in case the employees decides to do anything stupid, I'll have a full mechinized battalion standing by. (Ya know! The works; M-1A Abrams Tanks, MRLS Rocket systems, APC's...etc.) :D

K

krichaiushii

Multani --

A full mechanized battalion consists of four companies of M2A2 Bradley Fighting Vehicles and the infantrymen to fill them. If you want a combined unit, it is properly called a task force, and is composed of company teams, which mix mechanized infanty and armor. As for MLRS and traditional artillery support, the best a task force normally has is its integral complement of 120MM mortars. Fire Support Teams (FiSTers) are provided to each company team, and the FiSTers then call for fire, if artillery is in Direct Support of the Task Force.

Just so you know.

As for the attack, I will send in my cowboy-ninja teams, trained here in Texas.

C

Child of Gaea

Just a quick note to let everyone know that Death_){night666's posting priviledges have been suspended for a period of one week. We can no longer tolerate the filth he has been spewing out ever since becoming a member. In one week his posting priviledges will be returned and if it happens again after that, he will be banned. The same thing goes for anyone who cannot control themselves and post in a mature manner.

G

Griffith_se

"Be afraid, be very afraid."

This is just plain scary:

"I wanna shoot the witnesses! I need a silenced handgun and a skimask. There is no feeling quite like lining up 30+
people on their knees and shooting each of them in the back of the head for reasons that can only be described as
frivolous."

[Edited by Griffith_se on July 30th, 2000 at 10:24 AM]

A

Apollo

What's to stop him from making another sn? Can you stop his provider?