Legends

M

Mefta16

Here's some Legends I've made.

Spire, Leader of Myth, 6BBWW, Creature - Legend 10/10, Rare
Sacrifice two creatures: Destroy all creatures other than Spire, Leader of Myth.

Pharius, 3UU, Creature - Dragon Legend */*, Rare
Flying. Pharius's power and toughness are each equal to twice the number of cards in your hand.
It is often seen flying across the sky by people who don't know what it is.

Sun Keeper Dragon 6, Artifact Creature - Dragon Legend */*, Rare
As an additionol cost to play Sun Keeper Dragon sacrifice three creatures. Sun Keeper Dragon's power is equal to the total power of the creatures sacrificed to summon Sun Keeper Dragon. Sun Keeper Dragon's toughness is equal to the total toughness of the creatures sacrificed to summon Sun Keeper Dragon. Haste. X1: Put X +1/+1 counters on Sun Keeper Dragon.

Purist Neutral 4BBBWWW, Creature - God Legend 8/11, Reinvention, Rare
Protection from white. Protection from black. If a source would deal damage to Purist Neutral prevent one of that damage. B: Add W to your mana pool. W: Add B to your mana pool.

N

Notepad

High on the costs, but they look fun. I especially like Purist Neutral. How fun would that be in a cleric deck? Helps your mana base at least. :D

M

Mikeymike

Spire is neat, though I'd knock down his CC and P/T a little just to make him more easily playable. The ability is great, though the destroyed creatures should also carry the "They cannot be regenerated" clause.

Pharius is too cheap, he probably would need to cost 5UU (or maybe more) to be balanced. In control decks he'd way too often be a 10/10+ flyer.

Sun Keeper Dragon's CC can come down some, maybe 3 or 4. The 3 creature CC stipulation is a tough one to meet so he doesn't need to be that expensive (plus you want to use the counters ability). Give him flying as well, he's a dragon.

Purist Nuetral, I like the abilities but the CC and P/T are all out of whack. If he's going cost all that colored mana, his P/T can outweigh his CC. I'd say something like BBBWWW, 9/9.