Least liked artist.

D

Dark Horse

My favorite of the artists is DiTerlizzi. I like the the shading and style of what he/she draws. I despise R.K Post, especially on the avatars. Fury was good, and Hope was fair, but what was wrong with Will, Might, and Woe? They all have that oddly shaped head and queer looking body. Especially Will. I know the pictures supposed to by a Djinn, but he look like hes got smoke coming out of his ***!

H

Hetemti

It ate the Taco Bell dog and got the Winds. (Ouch...that pun hurt for some reason...)

B

BigBlue

Drew Tucker Sux, and he isn't even nice enough to swallow his paints. i guess my small victory is he hasn't done anything in ages, thank gawd.

Favorite is . . . oh hell, everyone else other than him, but i like Dan Schuler and Melissa Benson prob the best.

just my $0.05 (inflation)

D

Dune Echo

Most unliked artists? AMY WEBER AND DREW TUCKER! The Foglios at least look somewhat relevant and you can make out what the picture is.

I have way too many favorite artists to list them all. Paolo Parente is just awesome! Yeah, they may be all muscled Arnold wanna-be's, but just look at Albino Troll. That thing looks royally pissed off! And there's something animalistic and harsh about his work. A "Only the strongest survive." kind of thing.

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

My least favorite artists is Rebecca Guy.
My most favorite artists is Ron Spence. He's gothic.

S

smurfturd

I do like Kaja Foglio's Sorceress Queen & Coffin Queen,
Also dosent anyone here like Carl Critchlow (Squirrel Wrangler) i think his stuff looks great.

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

...I play Green, Squirl Wrangler would be the best card in my collection, both for art and ability. I don't play Green though, I do appreciate Carl's work though.

But, when you look at Ron Spencer and Ron Spears (are they related?) art work, you really feel the power. Look at Enteropic Specter and Plague Barrier, now that is artwork...

Personally, I don't like any of both Fogolios' artwork. I think they kind of suck. Just like someone mentioned, their artwork is like cartoonish.

Agree or diagree, I will always be the only Guy from the other post.

B

Baskil

Wow, I didn't think that many people dislike Drew Tucker... I for one like his stuff (I would probably buy originals of some of his stuff if I had the dough).

But the guy that I think is the worst artist is Chippy. That giant, steaming toe he calls Plague Spitter has to be the worst card art ever. (Some of his stuff is pretty good, but most of the time it just sucks)

L

Landkiller

Actually, I thought Plague Spitter was quite good. Although I don't remember Chippy's artwork in general.

I don't mind Drew Tucker, although he's not a favorite of mine by any means.

The Foglios artwork varies a lot in quality. I like some of it, and it's interesting. Others may suck. But it at least doesn't have the "Invasion" look.

I really dislike the artwork of Quinton Hoover. I refer to his older artwork that looked like Stained Glass windows. I just don't like it.

D

Dark_Tira

Chippy and Rebecca Guay are both my least favorite.
NeNe Thomas is my favorite artist, Divine Transformation and Hecatomb just look so cool!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

my favorite artists are Mark zug Matt Wilson Daren bader and micheal sutfin( although he tends to use lines more so then form to shape the figure, damn can't you tell i'm an art student) any way the one artist i don't like is the one who did Dark triumph god that art sucked

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Oh and let us not forget Terese Nielson she the one that made ertai what he is evil, and just plain arrogant looking

D

Demon

I can't believe noone mentioned Richard Kane-Ferguson for favourite artist! His stuff is simply awesome (you should see his Werewolf stuff, really captures the mood of the game).

As for most hated artist; in Magic, the Foglio's. It's not so much that I dislike the cartoonishness, it's that the goofiness really bugs me.

Whoever it was that mentioned SCAR earlier was dead on; that is by far the worst art I have ever had the misfortune to see (I was in on that petition) in my entire life!

just my thoughts,

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Favorite artists were done in another thread; maybe someone can dig it up (it's probably still in Voting).

T

Turtlewax Joe

I liki Di Terlizzi
-------
*RANT*
-------
Drew Tucker can kiss my harry, big-fat, star-white, smelly, pimplish, blue-collared, a**!!!

The s*** on the bottom of my shoe is The f****** Monelisa compared to his f****** diper load of his piss-a** crap!!!

I think he's got a pretty small d*** if he has the nerve to put that s*** on a magic card!!!

That dumb f*** must get his insperation from a f****** bum, the mystery stain on his appartment floor, or from endless hours of looking down in the f****** shower!!!

There is only one one possible alternetive answer...
He pulled numerous pieces of paper out off his a** and gave them to magic, in this case I would ask him how the H*** they got there!!!

Now... how 'bout them Mets?!

[Edited by Turtlewax Joe on 12-19-00 at 08:08 PM]

M

MrXarvox

I hate Ron Spencer. Everyone likes him so smegging much, but it seems to me that he just can't get a figure right. OOO, let's put dark lines between muscles to make our characters look lumpy!
:mad::mad:

On the other hand, I love Rebecca Guay (stunning), Terese Nielsen, Cliff Nielsen (realistic, but not too much so), Harold McNeill (I think that's how it's spelled, anyway those tempest COP's are just so cool!), and Quinton Hoover is right on too.

I like that watercolor look that so few cards have. it's a welcome respite from the oil-on-masonite of practically every card these days.

B

Bob

The guy who did Stasis!
A blindfolded coyote on a seesaw bowing to a KKK?
Ummm..ok...

T

Teferi

i really hate chippy, nothing he does has quality and they all seemed rushed

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i thought primeval shambler was okay, and right on with Xarvox Rebecca Guay is amazing, haven't any of you seen Kaysa?