Landcycling in Scourge

T

train

A total waste...

What were they thinking... There must be a lot of Land destruction in R&D...:rolleyes:

N

Nightstalkers

its a quant idea...

If ya get mana screwed and have two lands, get out the land cycling ability. Just another way to make sure that good decks won't be stomped by slight land destruction or bad luck. :(

And isn't Alex Horlays artwork just magnifiscent?:eek:

T

train

to make sure that good decks won't be stomped by slight land destruction or bad luck
Why not help the land destruction and stompy?...:rolleyes:

N

Nightstalkers

First, most people have about 1/3 of their deck devoted to the "Mana Engine."

Second, while the resources of a deck might become ever perpetuated in the main aspect of the fact, you will never be able to overcome the strong probability that influences will never coenside with your cause.

Thought: If I used Volraths Stronghold to put a plainscyclining creature onto my deck before I draw, I'll be able to get all of my plains from my deck and cast something awful.

The possibility is even better when using a G deck because green just simply makes any color mana that you want. i.e. birds of paradise

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Remember there's not many creatures from what Rosewater says that have this ability. 2 Plainscycle, 2 something else, and 1 of the other 3.

Probably better in Sealed or domain decks, maybe.

T

Troll

I like the new ability because in casual, you can fetch a dual land. :p