Kings of Chaos

T

train

Tomb - I get invalid user ID when clicking Josh's link - did he stop playing?...

T

train

One of my classmates...

She always wondered why I had a CPA window and KoC window open in class...

She stops in here every now and then as a guest to see what's going on... I barely convinced her to start KoC... and now she's addicted to the beat down...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by train
Tomb - I get invalid user ID when clicking Josh's link - did he stop playing?...
Yeah, he's been caught up in this chat room/game room thingie with some of the other kids from his school called pogo.com, I think. He's been spending most of his online time there lately. It's actually kinda' cute...:rolleyes:

I did get him to login and re-activate his account though. Now whether he'll continue to make time to login and play has yet to be seen...;)

T

train

So that's the deal...

I didn't know that if you didn't log-in and play every now and then, that it went inactive...:cool:

T

train

TomB - Since it's technically your son's account - would you play it for him if he gave you the password...

I only ask because Invalid id showed up again...;)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It appears that when your account goes dead it will temporarily be reinstated if you login, but then it dies again afterwards...:(

Oh well. I'll edit your post again to erase the link, then I'll post it again if he gets a new account. Thanks anyways...:)

p.s. izeofpain has been added to my list of daily bookmarks...:)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And due to time constraints I may not be playing as much for the next little while myself...:(

<SIGH>

T

train

Sven... I noticed you stopped playing...

sorry to hear it...

tomB - I'll click as much as possible... sorry about your losing your officer... I lost Sven, leaving me with 2...:( :rolleyes: :cool:

If you need me to beat anyone down though - just let me know... or I could sabotage them for you...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Since it hasn't had a new post in it for months now. If anyone has an objection please let me know.

Thanks...:D

T

train

I have an objection!!!...

"I still say Islands should not be in Magic your honor!!!..."

:p