Kinda New Battle!

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Life has been too boring with no good battles lately. This will follow the OLD rules. You choose a color or 2 and you can play any card you want from those colors. You have infine mana but you can't cast an X spell with X being more than 10.
Only 2 rules:

1. You are limited to 4 of a card
2. Have fun!

I'm using R/U
I'll start this off with some maddness...
How about a funace of Rath and a Shivan Dragon...

D

dw51688

You took my colors! Well, I'll take U/W! I counter the Shican dragon and cast a Serra Avatar and a Serra angel to kiss and hug!

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

I've been playing R/U longer than you have been playing magic Dennis. I FoW the Serra Avatar.

A

Apollo

[me]Apollo flies over to the Serra Angel and flirts a little. He gets smacked.[/me]

Hey! You said we could kiss and hug her!

[me]Apollo wanders off to sulk.[/me]

D

dw51688

I can kiss and hug her. Come here sweety. Kiss, kiss, kiss! Here's one for you. *dw51688 casts another serra angel for Apollo

D

Darsh

I'll pick G/B I'll start by casting Scragnoth (Whoohoo!) and City of Solitude.:D

D

dw51688

Psst, Darsh, wanna form an alliance? You 2 Jaws, how 'bout it?

N

Neo_Keo

* The Minister of War watches as the battle continues but who will be the victor in the battle of all battles*

* Opens a portal and flies into the vortex vanishing from sight *

D

dw51688

[whispers] let's kick some @$$. I just finished algebra homework. I'm ready for the quiz

[color="E02020"]Clones himself and out comes another Ertai (you have to read earlier posts to understand)[/color]

N

nanokill

cool since i only get to choose two colors i'll choose

red/white. i cast an avatar of fury and a serra angel

[me] awaits the next post[/me]

D

dw51688

[color="FF7F00"]*Casts a sexy angel to distract Nanokill, hoping that he won't sic the Avatar of fury on him[/color]

N

nanokill

[me] orders angel to go back to dw51688[/me]

hey dw, i can get one of those when ever i want, nice try though.

N

nanokill

[me] bolts the shivan dragon[/me] the furnace doubling the damage to kill it. then stone rains the city of solitude.

D

dw51688

[me]How stupid I am, Dw51688 casts a Rop: Red. I am scared now[/me]

D

Darsh

Now I'll cast Death Pit Offering after it resolves I cast Living Death.

Psst hey nano City of Solitude isn't a land;) and since it's still in play no one can counter my stuff!

D

Dark Horse

Well ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages: Lets get ready to crumble.

I play R/U, but since thats takin, R/G, but thats takenn so U/G Methinks I play an Alluren, and follow it up with an elven style onslaught

4 Llanowar Elves
4 Yavimaye Elder
4 Quiron Elves
4 Quiron Ranger
4 Skyshroud Elves
4 Skyshroud Ranger
1 Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary
4 Priests of Titania

Then I'll cast Coat of arms and creeping mold the alluren so nobody else can use it.

Ill also cast levitation and primal rage and the city in a bottle.

That should hold for awhile

O

Ogg

I'll go with R/B.

I cast a Repercussion, and Pestillence, and Pest for 1. Take summa that, alluren boy!=)

With the FoW, well, kinda... KABOOM!