Killer 5 Color Deck

R

Rooser

How does it happen that people dig up old posts? Don't you have to actively try to dig these things up?

C

chris92

i was browsing posts in ascending order. i didn't notice the date :eek:

T

train

If there's not much activity - sometimes I bring up old posts... just depends on if I have the time to or not...

S

shadow_acid

Ya, I'm sitting here in 2nd Period with nothing better to do, so I dig up whatever post sparks my interest. I don't look at the date either. I mean its so unnoticable.

T

train

In regards to old threads - if there is something that really does spark your interest - there's nothing wrong with bringing it back up... some of those are not known to newer members - such as myself and others, and we may have comment on the idea, deck, or have similar decks like it...

it's always nice to compare ideas... new, old, and old vs. new...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, but you just have to remember that certain cards weren't out then, so it doesn't do any good saying "Well, you forgot <x>". :)

N

NorrYtt

This type of deck is called Domain. Domain is when you have all 5 basic land types in play to power your deck.

Personally, I like it better this way...

4 Rampant Growth
4 Harrow
3 Sunscape Familiar

4 Worldly Counsel
3 Allied Strategies

4 Questing Phelddagrif
2 Spiritmonger
3 Ordered Migration
1 Sliver Queen

4 Pernicious Deed
2 Holistic Wisdom

1 Nantuko Monstary
1 Tranquil Thicket
12 Forest
2 Island
2 Plains
1 Mountain
1 Swamp

S

shadow_acid

Maybe, but this is post invasion, pre fifth dawn so we can talk about them now:)

T

train

which is better - domain or pre-invasion... (post is inherently better as there are more definite interactions... but Invasion was built as a multi-color block...):cool:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's a funny archetype, but winning is more fun...

Okay, fine, there are some cool variants...

But Coalition Victory? Oh come on...