Kicker Invasion Kavu?

S

smurfturd

Over at mtg.news.com they have a lot of info on invasion, looks pretty good. "Kicker" ability looks kinda cool, mostly late game abilities. I like the color friendly cards, red creatures gaining trample when you tap a forest, very nice. Kavu?, i dono, a new creature type big deal,Maybe they will have some cool abilites.So far i think its gonna be a good set.

D

Dune Echo

Dude, I'm like looking forward to selling pints of blood so I can afford a box! Hell, it looks great! Rampaging Kavu (something like that) is no worse than Screeching Mogg and is a little more versatile.

C

Cateran Overlord

I think this is gonna be my favorite set ever.
GOLD COMMONS???? WOOHOO!
FRIENDLY COLOR CARDS???? YEEHAA!
MULTILANDS???? ALRIGHT!

I can't wait for more of the spoiler. Type 2 will be the best ever with Urza gone!!!!!

...Assuming they don't screw up the rares or uncommons that is...

T

theorgg

The preview cards remind me somwhat of IA.

like the Kelsinko ranger-- W, 1/1, G: target creature gains first strike untill eot.

et cetera.
compare with

2R, 3/1, G: gains trample

I hope it's pulled off better than IA's were.

D

Dune Echo

Question: Wasn't that the uncommon sheet they posted on eBay? The common and rare sheets haven't been rumored yet, I thought.

V

Volradon

i think they put the foil common sheet on ebay and then ilt disapeared 2 days ago. adn i dont think the ability is called kicker i heard some people call it kickback or something like that sounds better to me then kicker

S

smurfturd

Go look at the cards it says "kicker", could be sweet.

G

galtwish

The Ice Age and Alliances cards that featured off-color abilites were one of the best features of the block! They made limited nad Block Contructed decks so much more interesting, and didn't make standard play due to a little deck know as Necro. 4 Hymn, Necro, Hyppie, Pump knight type decks would rock anything the standard field has ever had to offer, with the possible exception of Academy and Dream Halls. The new, slower T2 will be a perfect place for gold cards and card abilities to make a comeback.

Erik

E

Elrond

I think the set looks awesome, and can't wait for the Pre-release. I love gold cards.

A

Apollo

Wizards is doing a great job promoting this set. From the foil common sheet on Ebay to this new site, they're giving you a little taste, but keeping you curious. The site has little clues, and rumors, so you can speculate but not know anything.

I don't know if this set will be any good, but it's one of the most hyped sets (at this early stage) that I've seen.