Kick ass idea

B

Baron Sengir

I am not sure whether or not I should post this on the trading post or here so I'll go with here and pray I'm right.

I have come up with a kick ass idea for a deck. It is based around Extruder, Junk Diver and Scrapheap. Once you have a Junk Diver in your graveyard, another one in play with an Extruder and a Scrapheap the deck should go off. Attack w/ the Extruder and if it is blocked sac a Junk Diver to bring back another one to sac to get back the first one ... and so on until you have enough power to kill the blocker and have your extruder survive. With a Scrapheap on the table, you just gained a sh!tload of life. If Extruder is not blocked, just do the diver trick until you've got enough to kill your opponent.

I NEED 2 EXTRUDERS, THREE JUNK DIVERS AND TWO SCRAPHEAPS!!!!!!

I have a lot of stuff to trade. If you have any of these cards, let me know at maraxus25@hotmail.com and I'll send you a list of my haves.

I remain
The Baron
Extrude this, buddy!

M

mstrong

I have all the junk divers and extruders you need. I am looking for Sunder, Powder Keg, Energy field, and Maro. I am looking at cloisters and showing junk divers at $4 and extruders at .50
I can get my hands on 3 scrapheaps as well.
I have not traded on the list before but i have a very positive record on yahoo auctions for buying and selling.
You can check out my profile for mstrong73@yahoo.com
Let me know
Mark