Just wondering......about the RPG...

R

Rando

Is there anyone who is not playing in my RPG but is following it?

If so, how do you think it is going?

I'd also like to know how the players of it think it is going.

Otherwise, move along to something that concerns you. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And I think it's pretty cool.

For the people who signed up but aren't really playing now (like Bob, sorry to single you out), I think you should just drop them, not have them hang around and use their abilities when it's beneficial. That's kinda dopey.

R

rkoelsch

It is very enjoyable. I am glad you let me play and I hope to be more helpful than lowering a silly dwarf down a hole. j/k

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, you can be the cook and the official pooper-scooper for the party...

Or maybe that's not such a good idea... ;)

D

Daggertooth

It's the best. This is actualy the only RPG I have ever played thats not on the play station. And If I take all those in account this is only my 3rd or 4rth RPG. As far as I know it is doing great and alot of fun.

I hope I haven't messed up though. ;)

Daggertoooth

C

Cateran Emperor

As you can probably tell, I haven't been very active in the RPG. The reason why is simple: I can only get to the CPA once per day, and so it's very hard for me to keep up.

As such, I'm offerring my slot to anyone who want it.

Don't worry, Taranec will return one day, with his memory intact and his powers back at his command. Until then, he has a lot of searching to do, as he needs to recover the last decade of his memory. When his power and his position have been restored, he'll come back to help you. But that won't be for a long while...

D

DÛke

...[Rebrouge embodies me; I become Rebrouge once again]

You losers. I am sorry that you think you're having a good time in this life you live. How could you? I wish I could be there with you, and show you the truth about what you're doing...death smiles at us all, I learned to smile back...looks like non of you have! Fools...

...life shall betray you!

[Back to Dغke]

I've been followin' the game...it just keeps me wonderin' if I would ever be able to replay Rebrouge...

Rando is doin' a great job, which is usual.

I still have to beat up Galdan (Ericbess) for leavin' me stuck in the ruins, unhealed!

...and Stargo...who...um...forget it...

Good game, keep it up. :)

S

Salacious Crumb

From what i've read, it seems pretty good

Duke what happened to your posts?

hoipa

E

EricBess

Duke,

Haven't you figured it out yet? Galdan is, has always been, and will always be immune to Rebrouge. That's part of the whole curse thing.

Besides, if you were playing, the mine shaft would have certainly caved in by now :)

D

DÛke

...I know Eric, but even someone like Rebrouge can dream about vengeance, even if the target is immune. :)

If I was playing, you guys probably wouldn't get to the mines in the first place. :)

Melkor

I've been following and enjoying it as well, I've always regretted not getting in on the second RPG and this one makes me wish I had gotten involved too. Keep up the good work.