Just sayin that I'm here.

E

EnFuEgO

Hello all CPA members,

Well, let me first start by introducing myself. My name is EnFuEgO (Not really, if you guys wanna call me Blake, that's cool too, since my name IS Blake.) Well, hmm... let me see here, I'm 16, live in Kentucky, play Magic not as regularly as I'd like to (job and sports and everything else). I've been playing since Ice Age... I have a respectable supply of T2 cards, and play pretty regularly on Apprentice. Hmmm.... let's see... that's basically about it... I was just kinda sayin hi to everyone on here so... "hi."

Au Revoir

T

theorgg

enfugeo, enfugere, enfugii, enfugistus.

nuter, If I recall correctly, but I can't for the life of me remember what it means...
lemme think....

fuget-To exile, chase away.

did you know your name loosly means "to chase into" in latin? Technically, with the "o" ending, it means "I chase into"

cool!

Welcome, Enfugeo!

F

FoundationOfRancor

welcome BLAKE! Thats such a cool name. If ya ever want to play on app, im game!

D

Duel

Oh no! He's *gulp* on fire! We're gonna go through that again!

Welcome, enfuego.

G

garfobosonfire

Hes on fire too!! WE can make our own little army of burning people. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Cateran Overlord

Hmm. So he's on fire, garfobosonfire is eternally burning, and FoundationOfRancor is NOT on fire??? Ummm, what's this whole on fire thing about (although I know I don't want to know)

Oh well [laughing at Duel regardless of not knowing what's going on] Welcome to the CPA, home of weird people being on fire, and some not being on fire!

G

garfobosonfire

Tylersonfire is Eternally Burning also. Its just a weird flammable thing. I suggest u try it.

C

Cateran Overlord

You mean there are MORE of you????? :eek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll pass thanks on being eternally on fire, but I have better things to do (well, no I don't, but still) :cool:

C

Cateran Overlord

Hmmph. Well that makes him more responsible than you, but you're still insane in my eyes :D

G

garfobosonfire

(I dont want to turn this into a flame war, but oh well..) your still a jackass in mine.

C

Cateran Overlord

but don't take it personally, I consider you insane in a good, funny kind of way :D

G

garfobosonfire

oh, right. well, still I dont care, why do u have to care? WHat business is it yours what i post? Just leave it alone and mind your own business.

C

Cateran Overlord

Alright, you're right this has gotten pretty pointless. It was funny to me at first, but after the post you made in that weird Shady MilkMan think with FoR, I no longer consider you insane. After that, this is irrelevant now.