Just moved to Puerto Rico, find M:TG players.

C

C_H_A_O_S

Hola,

I just moved from Chicago to Puerto Rico, and, as much as I love to tweak decks, I MUST PLAY. I want to meet some fellow magic lovers on the Island of Enchantment to play and trade cards. Please email me if you want to play, or if you have ideas on how I can meet others. Any information would be great.
I'm working on my favorite deck now, a Control/Sacrifice deck.

D

Darsh

Welcome to the CPA!:)
I don't live in Puerto Rico but I could play against you on Apprentice sometime.:)
Have fun.

K

K9Archmage

Here are the general Cpa message board rules:

1: Worship the great donkeys
2: Always Purchase My items in the battle arena
3: Hoipa
4: THere is no fourth rule.

Hoipa

Z

Zero

Welcome! Heres the ole Classic Speech! First time too!

/begin{classic speech}
Hey ya'll! I know your a new member, and I dig that! I also know you'll probably have a lot of questions or polls you want to post. But before you do anything like that, head over to the ole Classic forum to see some of the polls that have been posted many times before! Please, post what YOU think on each one, and don't post repeats of any that are there. In the Classic forum, there are all kinds of questions! From Age to music, Sports to games, and even one on your favorite Blastoderm Kill method, it has you covered. So, Welcome, and enjoy the Classic Forum!
/end{Classic speech}

A

Apollo

Hey, Zero, nice to see you actually giving the speech! Now I don't have to make it up myself anymore.:)

Anyway, welcome to the CPA. I don't know about people in Puerto Rico, but you can download Apprentice (free) or buy the Magic Interactive Encyclopedia to play people online.

Z

Zero

Thanks apollo!:)

And I will play on apprentice any where, and time.

Im some sort of....apprentice batman...

"Take that Blastoderm! BANG! WOW! KazangO!"

H

Hawaiian mage

If I started bikeing now with a trailer hitch to carry a row boat, I could make it to Porta Rico in about 4 months.

I'm on my way! :)

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard! :) Good to c'ya here!

Zero! Grrr... Et tu, Brute?

J/K, of course. My speech is free territory...

S

Smithy

Hey, that's some welcome committee you've got there C_H_A_O_S! ( Man, that is awkward to type! ).

Most of the C.P.A big guns out to greet ya, ( yup, Zero's turning out to be one o' the biggest alright ).

Anyway, welcome to the C.P.A. It's one of those places where, the more you put in, the more you get out.:cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Since Zadok is away this weekend for the holidays, I'll give the nickname speech:

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

That's PM ZADOK001, not Spidey.