just hoin

M

MrXarvox

buahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

welcome to the madhouse.

F

fuzzy510

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably post here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.

K

K9Archmage

Hello, the first thing you should know is that you should worship the all-mighty Hawaiian Mage. If he likes you, he might even let you give him some money. He will soon post here to try to brainwash you further.

Rules
1: DONKEYS RULE!
2: Buy my quality merchandise in the Battle Arena
3: Always write "Hoipa" at the end of your posts
4: There is no fourth rule

Hoipa

H

Hawaiian mage

Do not worship me, do not send me money. Do not do anything that will not further my dream of post apocolyptia. Hwaa ha ha ha! And that includes that nasty breathing habit you've developed.

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard! I'm that Zadok guy from fuzzy's post, in case you can't tell from outward appearances. Have fun!

A

Apollo

Welcome! I'm nobody special. I don't have a speech to give you, rules to give you, or dominion over you. I'm not even very good at maniacal laughter.

I do post a lot, though...