Just had to post about this...

D

DarthFerret

Nightstalkers said:
Tip on building houses: Putting in a basement by yourself is hell.

Especially when you live less than 60 miles from the ocean!

:rolleyes:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yet another tip: Your pants have been cooked and fed to a group of Michael Moore advocates. There were no survivors.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Ok, well, had to Necro this thread to keep y'all updated (if you even care to begin with). We got our Trailer in 3 days ago. Our lease here is up on the 1st, so we are going to stay with the in-laws <shudder> for a couple of weeks while the septic system and well are put in. My online access will be a bit sketchy, but the restaurant that I go to often has wireless, so I will still be around.

The trailer looks great, and I think I got the land pretty much ready for it. Just waiting on a few details to get ironed out before we close on it. Should close early this next week if things go right.

So, if y'all dont see me much for the next week or two, I think y'all can imagine why. Wish me luck as this project come to a close and everything has to be done at once.

N

Nightstalkers

DarthFerret said:
Especially when you live less than 60 miles from the ocean!

:rolleyes:
And if the ground is solid clay (like around here) or.... *shudders violently* the ground benieth the topsoil has areas of sand......

Sand = excavator's worst nightmare most of the time.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Should your turn for the draft actually come up, you should send Spidey or someone a list of your preferred choices. Or keep us waiting..... you shmuck.

Hope everything goes well!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

I will be online at least 3-4 times a week. And I am merely awaiting Homestar right now....

D

DarthFerret

Just found out that I will have internet access at the new house, but I will not have it turned on until the 15th of this month or so. Will still get on at least twice a week.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
15th of THIS month? You're a few weeks too late. :D

And what's the update on the "Magic Shed". Is my room up to specifications?

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

You know what I mean, ....

<<throws a rock at Oversoul to distract Ransac, and then pants' him!>>

D

DarthFerret

Ok, we scheduled our Closing on next Wed. That is if all of our ducks are in a row concerning the titling of the land.

D

DarthFerret

Well, here is the latest update, we closed on Wed, Rescinded on it this morning (Friday) and have chosen a much cheaper trailer (only 3 years old) and are supposed to double check everything and close a week from this comming Monday (which also happens to be my birthday...what a present!). As for your magic shed Ransac, well, let me get the house there first, and settle in, then we shall see!

D

DarthFerret

no loss at all. And we may have found an other house. Waiting on one last thing on the land first. Will let y'all know next week what happens.