just got it

S

sageridder

Heavy Metal fakk2 just got it seems pretty cool so far.Has anyone else played it?If so what did you think?

S

sageridder

just finished it was verry cool,but kinda short.If i had gone psyco with it i would have been done in 14 hours or less.god i rember the days,when i first got doom i didn't leave the couch for 12 hours and it was done.Of course i bought a life since then ..well at least i'm making the payments on one.:)

D

DÛke

...I'm gonna go Off-Topic for a bit here, is that fine with you? Ok, I'll take that for a yes:).

I haven't played that game yet, but, since you have a DreamCast, I could talk to you about what I'm looking forward to, and what you should be looking forward to also:).

I know you played Resident Evil: Code Veronica, but, there's this game coming out next month, called, Shenmue. If you see the preview in the Demo CD that comes with a DreamCast issue, you'd see why. Shenmue, in my opinion will be the best game that will be released. JUST LOOK AT THAT THING! It's kind of like Vernoica, but without the gore, and with more realistic fighting, and more realistic environment, and more realistic game play all over. You basically control all the moves of the character. You do anything you want according to the demo.

They EVEN ask you, "IS IT A GAME?" seeing the demo preview, my reply was "HELL NA!", that thing is pretty dang real.

I can't wait for it, and since you're a big game fan yourself, you should get it too, you'll like it.

There...:)...

N

nodnarb24

SHENMUE!!!! I've been waiting so long to get that game. Let's just skip the month of october so i can get shenmue.

D

DÛke

...have you played Get Grind Radio's demo?
THAT game is the best skating game I've ever seen and played.
...I need a lot of money...A LOT OF MONEY...

N

nodnarb24

Yes i have played the demo. I agree it is really cool.