Just found the place

S

Skyrider

Hey guys, I just registered on the boards today. I'm from West Greenwich RI, but I'm currently schooling at Orlando FL.

I've been thinking about doing some article writing when I get the chance. I've only been playing MTG for 6 months; and while that doesn't give me the benefit of experience or the knowledge of older cards/ tactics that some of you older players may have, I think it gives me a unique perspective on the recent additions to the the game.

See ya around.

Ciao

J

Jigglypuff

Welcome. Hey, if you make 9 more posts within the next hour, you'll have more posts-per-day than train.

(- Steve -)

S

Skyrider

lol Nah, I was just searching the forums. I'm not one to respond to every single thread on the boards. ::shudder:: I don't have that much time on my hands.

Ferret

Staff member
Feel free to just post to what you want then - that's how Train gets so many :)

-Ferret

"...one, two, three, fo - lost count - starting again. one..."

M

Mazzak

so i paid this dude a fiver, right? and he says to me, man, this animal, man, it's crazy. so I thanked him for that information, and i left cause he was creepin me out.

A

Almindhra

We hate new members...We like our site dying...So go away now...

N

Nightstalkers

if we sent ya the money, would you get a few, um, thousand mickey hats for us? its a kinda good trick for us to do

N

Notepad

Skyrider: Howdy! Welcome to the fun zone that is casual gaming. You mentioned article writing. That would be awesome to see what ya have to submit.

-SeFRo
...who wants to read an article...

N

Nightstalkers

*Grabs hold of Almindhra's leg*

Please don't go!!! wait, wrong person...

*locks onto Skyrider's leg*

Don't go!!! We need your help