Just found the place

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Skyrider, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Skyrider Prince of Winds

Hey guys, I just registered on the boards today. I'm from West Greenwich RI, but I'm currently schooling at Orlando FL.

I've been thinking about doing some article writing when I get the chance. I've only been playing MTG for 6 months; and while that doesn't give me the benefit of experience or the knowledge of older cards/ tactics that some of you older players may have, I think it gives me a unique perspective on the recent additions to the the game.

See ya around.

Ciao
  2. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

Welcome!
  3. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Welcome. Hey, if you make 9 more posts within the next hour, you'll have more posts-per-day than train.

(- Steve -)
  4. Skyrider Prince of Winds

lol Nah, I was just searching the forums. I'm not one to respond to every single thread on the boards. ::shudder:: I don't have that much time on my hands.
  5. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Hey, you're getting closer.

(- Steve -)
  6. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

Feel free to just post to what you want then - that's how Train gets so many :)

-Ferret

"...one, two, three, fo - lost count - starting again. one..."
  7. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

so i paid this dude a fiver, right? and he says to me, man, this animal, man, it's crazy. so I thanked him for that information, and i left cause he was creepin me out.
  8. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

We hate new members...We like our site dying...So go away now...
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

10. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

if we sent ya the money, would you get a few, um, thousand mickey hats for us? its a kinda good trick for us to do
  11. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Skyrider: Howdy! Welcome to the fun zone that is casual gaming. You mentioned article writing. That would be awesome to see what ya have to submit.

-SeFRo
    ...who wants to read an article...
  12. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

*Grabs hold of Almindhra's leg*

Please don't go!!! wait, wrong person...

*locks onto Skyrider's leg*

Don't go!!! We need your help