JODAH

Discussion in 'Storyline' started by Neo_Keo, Aug 25, 2000.

1. Neo_Keo -=[I]=- []2ice |Voodles

I read Both The Gathering Dark and Eternal Ice from the Ice age cycle and they were excellent I can't wait for Shattered Alliances to come out. Who else read this set.
  2. Cateran Emperor Passed On

I read the Gathering Dark (excellent) and i'm just starting the Eternal Ice (took me this long to find it).
  3. mogg bomber Veteran CPA Lurker

I read both of those books. They're both really good, except for how they changed Lim-Dul's storyline in Eternal Ice(I don't want to give any of the plot away, but it is a big storyline change). I can understand why they changed the story, but it still is a little annoying.
  4. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

Jodah's cool, One of the best mages of all time. I think he'd even take out barrin.
  5. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

I just finished the Eternal Ice. I forgot what the first one was all about though.....gonna have to re-read that sucka. Anyway, Jodah is really, really cool. And that chick was funny...and HOT!

Well..yeah. Mogg Bomber, waht do you mean about changing Lim Dul?
  6. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

I finished reading Gathering Dark a few weeks ago. I liked the battle between blue and red/white. Now I have to go and find the other two books.
  7. Cateran Emperor Passed On

Almost done with Eternal Ice. Man, this book is getting freakin' awesome! Go Jodah, beat down those undead!