JODAH

N

Neo_Keo

I read Both The Gathering Dark and Eternal Ice from the Ice age cycle and they were excellent I can't wait for Shattered Alliances to come out. Who else read this set.

C

Cateran Emperor

I read the Gathering Dark (excellent) and i'm just starting the Eternal Ice (took me this long to find it).

M

mogg bomber

I read both of those books. They're both really good, except for how they changed Lim-Dul's storyline in Eternal Ice(I don't want to give any of the plot away, but it is a big storyline change). I can understand why they changed the story, but it still is a little annoying.

T

The Magic Jackal

Jodah's cool, One of the best mages of all time. I think he'd even take out barrin.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I just finished the Eternal Ice. I forgot what the first one was all about though.....gonna have to re-read that sucka. Anyway, Jodah is really, really cool. And that chick was funny...and HOT!

Well..yeah. Mogg Bomber, waht do you mean about changing Lim Dul?

F

Fire Slinger

I finished reading Gathering Dark a few weeks ago. I liked the battle between blue and red/white. Now I have to go and find the other two books.

C

Cateran Emperor

Almost done with Eternal Ice. Man, this book is getting freakin' awesome! Go Jodah, beat down those undead!