JJ too...

T

train

and recently the Johnson&Johnson heiress...

What is this world coming too?!!!!...

- but - being in the LA area recently - I can understand some of their behavior!... :eek:

T

train

It's amazing that out of nowhere they become popular because they were the child of someone else... but at this point in their life, they hadn't actually done anything.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure who the original subject line is aimed at, but the Johnson and Johnson heiress was considerably low-key compared to, say, Paris Hilton (who admittedly is at the far end of the publicity scale). I've never really seen the heiress in any tabloid news. She might have been "locally" known which is understandable, but I don't think she was that nationwide known or "popular" in that sense.

I bet there's tons of heirs/heiresses who are low-key and no one knows who they are. And it runs the gamut from hotels (Radisson) to restaurants (take your pick) to retail (Wal-Mart) to whatever.

T

train

I think what got me most was how big the story was because she was tied to the family... Not for much else that I understand...

Tequila was her companion - and maybe that inflamed it a little - but to think of how much news was afforded it even though she was not close to the family made it newsworthy, I guess....

E

EricBess

Honestly, I didn't see anything about it, so it was probably pretty big local news, but I'm just a county or two away.