Jeopardy type game

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm starting a new game. I'm going to call it jeopardy because it is similar to jeopardy. Each day i'll ask a question around 8-9 PM ET. The first one to answer the question gets an amount of points equal to the value of the question. But if you get the answer wrong before the right answer is posted you lose points equal to the question value. On a few random days there will be a daily double question in which you wager points. After about two weeks into the game the final jeopardy question will be asked and it would work almost the same as the daily double except everyone that answers, PM's me instead of posting with the answer so they will be secret. The winner of the game will get a random COMMON!!!!! What a wonderful prize don't you think.

The questions will be magic related. I will be accepting any amount of contestants but if you want to join the sign up ends friday 8:00PM ET. The questions will start the next day.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Oh ya forgot something, you do NOT have to answer in the form of a question but you can if you want to. But if you do you'll get a swift kick in the balls. j/k :)

H

Hawaiian mage

In order to do this some people would have to wake up 1:00 am or something. Well not many but... never mind that. I think you should try just giveing everyone that get's the answer right points. They would probably have to PM you for this, but it cant be that bad. All you need to do is make them really hard. Like "Why is the Blue Hurricane worth so much", or "How can you kill someone first turn without useing Artifacts or Mana clash", or "What is another name that isused for a Totom-Vec?"

I just think it would be more fair this way.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Ok change of rules instead of posting, PM me so whoever gets the answer right gets points and however gets them wrong loses points. That way thing will be more interesting when final jeopardy comes around because so many points have been given out. Thinks for the idea mage.

N

Neo_Keo

.......... I'll go get my Calculator...... wait......DOH!!!!!!!!! :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i guess i'll play. no hard feelings right nod since we won? and i'm really sorry about the comment.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

My "Havenwood Crunch" flavor isn't doing very well, so I'd like to join to let off steam. Is that O.K.?

D

Darsh

I'll join your silly game j/k ;) even with my insignificant amount of Magic knowledge.

When does it start?

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

The game starts with the first question on saturday about 8PM ET.

H

Hawaiian mage

Maybe some people will comethe first day to answer the questions if you create a new topic that captures intrest.
Idon't know, just a suggestion.