Jeopardy Question 3

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

No one answered the last question so the points are the same from yesterday.

Answer:
1. E-They all have the word "each in their rules text.
2. B-All are repeats of other cards with new names and creature types.
3. C-All have their names mentioned in the rules text.
4. A-All require a player to shuffle his or her library.
5. D-Sisay is featured in the art of each.
6. F-Each is part of a set of five.(ex.depletion lands, parts of ramos)

Question 1000pts
Your opponent is little charlie, a magic prodigy. You and he have been playing a MM sealed game. At the beginning of Little Charlie's next upkeep, your barbed wire will deal the final point of damage to him. In fact, little charlie had to use Orim's cure to stay alive this turn(which he paid for by tapping Revered Elder). Unfortunately it's now Charlie's main phase, and Charlie has announced his attack.
All his creatures(except Revered Elder and Warmonger) are attacking. Your goal is simple:SURVIVE THE ATTACK. Remember Charlie still has a prevention shield on himself worth 3 damage.

Little Charlie's 1 life; prevention shield-3 damage

No cards in hand

Cards
Creatures(attacking)-Delraich, Skulking Fugitive, Battle Squadron, Carg Saurian, Gerrard's Irregulars, Jhovall Rider, Jhovall Queen, Two-Headed Dragon, Lightning Hounds, Charmed Griffen, Fountain Watch, Ally Grifters, Ramosian Sky Marshal, Henge Guardian, Lithophage, and Deathgazer.

Creatures(Untapped)-Warmonger(arrested)

Creatures(tapped-not attacking)-Revered Elder

Enchantments-Intimidation

Land(tapped)-3x Swamps, 1x Mountain, 4x Plains

You 4 life

Hand-Charisma, Hoodwink, Tidal Bore, Thwart, Charm Peddler, Reverant Mantra.

Creatures(untapped)-Deepwood Drummer,Balloon Peddler, Overtaker, Waterfront Bouncer, Devout Witness.

Enchantments-Vernal Equinox

Artifacts-Barbed Wire

Land-3x Forests, 4x Plains, 8x Islands

Y

Y The Alien

You copied that from a Topdeck! I vote to void this AND the previous question, which were both copid from Topdeck, which sux!

H

Hawaiian mage

I never even saw the 2nd one.

And I happen t have this peticular top deck, so maybe you should think of something else.

Or it's just an easy 1000 points for me!

H

Hetemti

Copying from Topdeck?! That's low, man. Your rats will gnaw at your ear lobes at night for that.

...Y, why were you reading Topdeck?

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I thought no one will notice since i get the general impression that everyone hates topdeck. Also it isn't that hard of a question. Everyone should be able to get it, even if you don't own the issue. It took me 5 min to figure it out when i first saw it.

Y-the question stays

Hetemti-It came with the fat pack