Its my time. Goodbye everybody!

T

The Magic Jackal

damn, duke is catching on...... I must kill duke....

ShaplyMilkMaiden...

H

Hawaiian mage

Hey, wouldn't that mean that the highest poster IS FoR? 1100 and 600 make around 1700 which beats duel by a whole lot.

T

The Magic Jackal

yep, I have the mosts posts, and no one can stop me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ShaplyMilkMaiden...

N

nanokill

[me] kicks FoR in the knee[/me]

leave poor zadok alone.......he has namielus to worry about(not j/k)

N

nanokill

oh and FoR.........ed,tomb or zadok could stop you...........they could just kick one of your personalities off the cpa (nudges zadok with elbow)or....they could just delete one and combine your names and posts.......

F

FoundationOfRancor

Dude nanokill...what are you talking about?

ShaplyMilkMaiden...

Z

Zadok001

Nanokill speaks the truth; I _could_ combine your two personas (assuming you ARE the same person), and your post counts, into one. Of course, if you are two seperate people, it won't happen. :) If you want me to, PM me from BOTH personas with the same message.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I only have two board names!!1

FoR
ShadyMilkMan!

THATS IT!

ShaplyMilkMaiden...

T

The Magic Jackal

Actually, now that I think about it- i would like you to delete foundationofrancor and give all his posts to the magic jackal. :) :) :) :) :)

and stop writing ShaplyMilkMaiden... at the bottom of my messages, or I will go crazy again, and no one wants that.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I dont write it!!!

Someone *Glares at Zadok* edits it in...

ShaplyMilkMaiden...

M

Multani

Brilliant Scandel Jackal! :D
Of course, those of you that know or have traded with Jackel, know who is who. :D

T

Thrash Golem

I bet nobody would care if i left!!

btw where's nanokill? he hasnt posted in a while, i dont think

Z

Zadok001

"Who, ME?????"

Why would I do something like that? :)

Actually, it's not me... Someone else has taken my anti-heart-attack stance to heart, and now seeks revenge through the words 'Shaply Milk Man.'[That's "Maiden," Zadok.-FoR] Jeez, that sounds _really_ strange. But it seems to be working...