Its my time. Goodbye everybody!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ah, the joys of playing with Zadok001's mind.

ShaplyMilkMan... [Whoever edited this to "ShaplyMilkMaiden" is gonn die!-For]

[You'll never know!]

[Edited by FoundationOfRancor on September 30th, 2000 at 05:13 PM]

D

DÛke

...crying for real...
...Don't ever pull a joke like that again FoR, I hate it a lot, especially after Purple Girl's leaving...I can't stand someone leaving, especially, if I knew that someone a little bit more than everyone else...HECK, I'll get mad if I see Almindhra herself leave, and that's because we talked a lot, and we had our "good" times...

Don't do that anymore...

Z

Zadok001

[me] has a heart attack [/me]

You're gonna get me killed, FoR! Don't do that to me!

N

Namielus

Ok desreguard the part about FoR faking it, cause I will hunt you down and kill you in RL... J/K

Oh yea and heart attacks really really stink for the rest of me too.

R

Rando

Well.... One day the MIS people here where I work will discover that I'm on the net and will shut me down. I'm amazed that they have not caught on yet, but they are not the brightest group of people. But when they do, then that's all for me and I'll be gone with out so much as a goodbye. I shall just cease to be (here). No internet conection at home. *sigh*

Z

Zadok001

[me] slays the entirety of the MIS department [/me]

NOOOOO!!!!! Rando!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll probably be getting a new job next year and I don't know how much work :) I'll have to do and if I'll be able to get on the Internet. I do have a connection at home but then I'll probably only be able to get on during the weekends. So my presence will be greatly diminished...

E

ErinPuff

People on this other board I go to pull that one all the time..

..and every time I think it's true until I open the thread. ;)

Thanks for speeding up my heart rate to 27 times normal, FoR.. :p

D

dw51688

My god FoR. That was not funny. My god. Not only are you messing with Zadok's mind but mine. Oh my god. :(

Casey. [me]looks at Casey with a disapproving look[/me]

H

Hawaiian mage

I could see that comeing a mile away...

Did some of you actaully think FoR, one of posters who by them selves represent the CPA, would just leave all of the sudden?

I guess yes, but I saw it comeing. Maybe I'm just to cynicle...

N

nodnarb24

It was so obvious. Of course some else is going to say they were leaving after Purple Girl announced her brief departure.

But just for fun...

[me]kicks FoR in the balls[/me]

That's for giving Zadok a heart attack!!!

C

Cateran Emperor

Just for that one FoR...

IT'S EVISCERATIN' TIME!

(Pulls out the Evisceratin' Scythe 2.0 TM and slashes...)

D'oh, not in the Arena, again. You get away this time FoR, but I'll be find you . . . :mad:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Good-bye. Oh wait, it's a JOKE!!!!! Well, then, welcome back!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, that guy who said that thing about that man

A

Apollo

Well, I just read Bob's dumb joke, so I could see this dumb joke coming a mile away.

Of course, one day they might realize I'm on here at school when I'm supposed to be doing school work, and then my presence will be diminished somewhat.

T

The Magic Jackal

Rancor will never leave, he has not life :)

ShaplyMilkMaiden...