IT'S ELECTRIC!!!!

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by BoG, Sep 11, 2000.

1. BoG New Member

wheee! me join goods!
  2. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

I'll be the first to welcome.
    *looks off in the distance to see people lining up to steal zadok's nickname speech
  3. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Hope you enjoy this place.
    I hunt down the psychos. :D
  4. Cerberus New Member

Welcome to the CPA
  5. Apollo Bird Boy

6. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Wasssssuuuup!
  7. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Yahoo! My nickname speech finally got through! :)

/begin{nickname speech}
    Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
    /end{nickname speech}

Oh, yeah. :) Welcome aboard! (I'm really happy. Someone else is always posting that speech before me, this is the first time I've gotten to say it in a few weeks... Good timing!)
  8. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

let me welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jacktes, i know i'll never leave [me] struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.

oh and zadok.....we just wanted to let you posting it this time, i mean it is your speech anyway
  9. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

greetings and salutations
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

11. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

Welcome to the asylum! This is yet another greeting in a cheap attempt to raise my post count ... <laughs> The way you talk ... it should be a blast to read your posts, mister bog sir ... even if I have to take an Excedrin to read 'em ... :D
  12. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

welcome aboard.wearing the aluminum foil protective headgear is not required,but it will stop some members from reading your thoughts.
  13. Cateran Emperor Passed On

Geez sageridder, are you just C/Ping that same greeting? j/k :cool:

Anyhoo, I'm the local storyline/invasion info digger upper. You can see my stuff on the main forum (ignore the fact that the latest one says "Incasion" :( )
  14. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Welcome! At least my post is not cheap;)
  15. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Welcome. bienvenue!
  16. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member&lt;BR&gt;&lt;FONT co

Mind you I'm paying myself, but still...

::pulls up in the Big-Fat-Illegal-Mobil(my grandma's suburban). Pulls out punch, pie, a card table, my entire magic collection, a small group of ducks, a cow, Less than Jake, and grilled-cheese sandwiches.:: Wow, talk about space that thing is a monster...like my friend Jon :p