IT'S ELECTRIC!!!!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'll be the first to welcome.
*looks off in the distance to see people lining up to steal zadok's nickname speech

Z

Zadok001

Yahoo! My nickname speech finally got through! :)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Oh, yeah. :) Welcome aboard! (I'm really happy. Someone else is always posting that speech before me, this is the first time I've gotten to say it in a few weeks... Good timing!)

N

nanokill

let me welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jacktes, i know i'll never leave [me] struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.

oh and zadok.....we just wanted to let you posting it this time, i mean it is your speech anyway

W

Whimsical

Welcome to the asylum! This is yet another greeting in a cheap attempt to raise my post count ... <laughs> The way you talk ... it should be a blast to read your posts, mister bog sir ... even if I have to take an Excedrin to read 'em ... :D

S

sageridder

welcome aboard.wearing the aluminum foil protective headgear is not required,but it will stop some members from reading your thoughts.

C

Cateran Emperor

Geez sageridder, are you just C/Ping that same greeting? j/k :cool:

Anyhoo, I'm the local storyline/invasion info digger upper. You can see my stuff on the main forum (ignore the fact that the latest one says "Incasion" :( )

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Mind you I'm paying myself, but still...

::pulls up in the Big-Fat-Illegal-Mobil(my grandma's suburban). Pulls out punch, pie, a card table, my entire magic collection, a small group of ducks, a cow, Less than Jake, and grilled-cheese sandwiches.:: Wow, talk about space that thing is a monster...like my friend Jon :p