IT SUCKS !!!!!

M

Mundungu

Oh well,

I'm a casual player, but still sometimes go to the local "friday night magic" held at the store near by.

And I have been doing well, second the first time and winning the second.

Firday was my third time and first Draft.
Well my draft was very poor, I recon. Not enough creatures and I had to change my drafting colors in the middle due to crual lack of creatures.

Anyway, here I am, first round, playing a 12 year old kid.
He was very impressed and nervous, first tournament, playing magic only recently. His deck had ALL the cards he had drafted and he was playing 5 colors !!
He forgot to draw, untap before drawing etc ...

Anyway, I decide to be cool and not to hard on him, showing him how to do it properly and stuff. I have game one in control but, overconfdent I make a big mistake and suddenly am facinf 3 4/4 thak swiftly kill me. :(

Game two got me really pi***d off.
Turn 5 me : 2 swamps in play and no creatures.
HE : 1 swamp, 1 forest, 1 island, 1 mountain, 1 plain.
He swiftly layd his black green and red fatties and I scrubbed out with 20 min to go on round one.

Well I kept my face and was happy for him but inside I was boiling.

THAT was this week's Best Of

F

FoundationOfRancor

Dont you hate it when that happens!? YOu tell a person how hard it is to get consitily all that land, and to just play with 1 or 2 colors. Then they get ALL types of basic land! How do they do that!!! Anyway, dont feel bad about draft man, it takes practice. (b)Just wanna see if this works(b)
This work?

F

FadingInsomniac

Wow. Lucky bastard. If I were you, I would have told him that he can't play with that many types of land and turned the tables on him...