It appears we may have a problem ...

B

Baron Sengir

One of the other members has brought it to my attention that another member is listed as a bad trader: Richard Meng.

I'm not accusing you of anything here. I don't want a witch hunt either. This is not what the CPA is about. If this is a mistake, let us know. If not, please explain yourself. I sincerely hope this is a mistake. I'd hate to think one of the founding members of the CPA is ripping people off. That is not what we're about.

If this is a mistake, I apologize sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I don't want any infighting here. I just have to be sure, you know? For my conscience.

Again, this is not a witch hunt here. I just think we need to know what's what and clear up any problems between members in as fair and timely a manner possible.

I remain
The Baron

N

nekrataal

I am one of the ones that has had a problem with Richard, but I will let him explain. I want Richard to have a chance at his say before I tell you what he has been done.

-nekrataal

V

Veldrane of Sengir

Oh no.

Let's just take it easy here, guys. We don't need any infighting ripping this place apart before it even starts. I mean, we got DAVID DOUST backing us. We could be huge!

Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot. We're too close for that.

Veldrane