It appears we may have a problem ...

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Baron Sengir, Aug 2, 1999.

1. Baron Sengir CPA Founder, Vampire Legend

One of the other members has brought it to my attention that another member is listed as a bad trader: Richard Meng.

I'm not accusing you of anything here. I don't want a witch hunt either. This is not what the CPA is about. If this is a mistake, let us know. If not, please explain yourself. I sincerely hope this is a mistake. I'd hate to think one of the founding members of the CPA is ripping people off. That is not what we're about.

If this is a mistake, I apologize sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I don't want any infighting here. I just have to be sure, you know? For my conscience.

Again, this is not a witch hunt here. I just think we need to know what's what and clear up any problems between members in as fair and timely a manner possible.

I remain
    The Baron
  2. nekrataal Administrator

I am one of the ones that has had a problem with Richard, but I will let him explain. I want Richard to have a chance at his say before I tell you what he has been done.

-nekrataal
  3. Veldrane of Sengir New Member

Oh no.

Let's just take it easy here, guys. We don't need any infighting ripping this place apart before it even starts. I mean, we got DAVID DOUST backing us. We could be huge!

Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot. We're too close for that.

Veldrane