Is the Voting Booth okay?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I voted yet I'm not sure it's keeping track of who voted because on the main page I can vote again. Does this mean I can stuff the ballot box? :)

F

fuzzy510

What Voting Booth? There's the forum, but is there another one...?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You must have the forums bookmarked... :)

Click on the CPA logo on top (or maybe the Main link above, right next to Search). Or just go to http://www.casualplayers.org. You should be taken to the front page where the news/articles are posted. On the right in the Voting Booth where the current question is asking whether Portal cards should be legal or not.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Any word on this? I don't know if I was clear... basically it looks like the Voting Booth isn't keeping track that I voted (like it has in the past).

N

nodnarb24

It has logged your vote but, you can't vote again. It shows the choses for the vote but when you try to vote again, it shows the result and says you have already voted.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I really hate the software I'm using for it... it's sooo badly coded it's not even funny. Might be time to write my own :)

D

Daggertooth

I voted twice! It might be that every time you log on you can only vote once. I'll try voting again later.

D

Daggertooth

I just tried to vote again and it let me. So I'm pritty sure It keeps track of your votes per log in. So yes, the polls can be rigged.

Daggertooth