• Extended(type 1.x)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Standard(type 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

rkoelsch

We can use this post to keep track of who can play in the tournament which will be held on December 15/16. We need at least 4 representatives in each format or 12 people. Please reply to this post with the format that you would prefer to play also if you are available to play another format let that be known. in case we have 5 standard and 3 extended if someone said they would play standard and extended we would put them in extended. If we have more than 4 people for each format then we will vote on December 11th and 12th. to determine who would play. I will put a poll up to help keep track of how many we have.

R

rkoelsch

I would prefer to play in standard as that is what I am used to but I will have decks prepared for both extended and type 1

L

Lotus Mox

I'd like to play Standard or Extended.

But if you really need a T1 player, I'd play that too.

D

Dark_Tira

I'm in for type 2, though if needs be I can play extended.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Zero T Katama has also let me know that he would like to play Standard.

So it looks like the four slots for Standard are taken. Anyone else for Extended or Type 1 (is it Extended or Type 1.5?)?

R

rkoelsch

actually I think I am going to play Type 1. I don't have the cards and this will really be the only chance I would get to play it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's who we have so far from this and the other thread:

Melkor: Type 1

Dark Tira: 1) Standard, 2) Extended
Isty: Standard
Zero T Katama???: Standard

Lotus Mox: 1) Extended, 2) Type 1
Gerode: Extended

I tried to list in order who posted first. The numbers indicate preference.

So it looks like Standard is filled, 2 slots for Extended and 1 for Type 1.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I did say I was interested, but unfortunately, I won't be able to compete, due to the fact that my dorm's computer's don't let you download Apprentice, along with other things.

Zero T Katama, I'll PM you a decklist in the next couple of days. I hope you make me proud.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

I really wanna do Standard, on account of I've never actually played in extended. I think it'll ust be a little easier on me.

L

Lotus Mox

CAMDEX, since I was the only 1) Extended guy, I'll play Extended and leave Standard for you. :)

R

rakso

Hey, this looks interesting.

Someone forward me the Type I decks of the winners, just for my curiosity. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Darth Cow has posted in another thread that there's only going to be THREE competitors in each category. Therefore, the Standard competitors will be the first three (as they were timestamped) unless you guys can come to an agreement among yourselves (and try to do it via PM).

C

CAMDEX

Now, all i gotta do is get mIRC...

I should be able to get it this weekend...
The tounrey is Dec. 15-16...
I'm doing Standard...

To scout, what kind of Tier I decks will I be expecting?
-Fires (and all variants)
Anything Else?

G

Gerode

I don't want to kick out anybody who wants to do the tournament, but if you just need a body to fill a tournament spot, I should be available. I probably wouldn't embarrass myself in Extended or T2, but since those are filled up, I can have someone set me up with T1 deck and I can tweak it and accept the punishment.

R

rkoelsch

Gerode Extended is not filled. It would help if you could play extended

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, though CAMDEX posted here, he posted a later one in the Update thread that he can't do it, so I'm taking him off. Gerode is added to Extended (check the Update thread for times, date, and directions). List above is updated to reflect these changes.

C

CAMDEX

hmmm...

ITs a shame... BUT I'll most likely check in to see the stats.