Inter-forum Tournament!

Z

Zadok001

Carpe Diem means "Seize the Day." Thus, Carpe Noctem is "Seize the Night." :)

I

Istanbul

Splendid-tastic.

Now, if someone can just tell me how to install an Apprentice patch, I'm all good.

(Gotta make sure I get the 15th off from work, but that shouldn't be TOO hard.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the easiest way is to unzip it to the Apprentice directory and choose the option that overwrites each file.

But if it's your first time and you want to be careful, unzip it to a temp directory, move the corresponding files in the original Apprentice directory to a "backup" directory, then move the files from the temp directory to the Apprentice directory. That way, if you mess up, you still have the original files.

C

CAMDEX

This is how i did it, and it was my first time too...

When you install it, DO NOT install it in the "Sets" folder. Install it in the "Apprentice" folder or whatever you use for it. This will overwrite the files IN the Sets folder, and update everthing...

:):):):):):):)

I

Istanbul

Splendid! Apprentice is set up, my competition deck has been put in, and I'm ready to go.

Now all I have to do is put in my request for next Saturday off and get it okayed, and we're good to go.

I

Istanbul

One more silly question. How, exactly, does one sideboard with Apprentice?

R

rkoelsch

when you set your deck up make sure you have a 15 card sideboard. they are selected the same time you make you deck by using the sideboard button. Then inbetween games select new game there is a button there called sideboard. This allows you to swap cards between your deck and sideboard

R

rkoelsch

Rakso, I was wondering if in the world of type one where control is king if Fish couldn't be a good choice?

R

rakso

It'd be a better choice where control IS...

Fish sucks horribly against aggro decks.