Inspired

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Neo_Keo, Aug 18, 2000.

1. Neo_Keo -=[I]=- []2ice |Voodles

I came to this site after reading a post at MTGnews
    and thought there is no way there was realy a site like this. Well I found the link came registeredn and saw with my own eyes that this is a realy cool place. Keep up the work you guys.

By the way how do you guys get those Nick names under your Screen Name ( i.e. Web Crawler, Rat King )

To SpiderMan I not sure what you meant by expand but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I still have a lot of learning to do.

Does anyone here have MTG the Interactive Encyclopedia I would enjoy playing a game or two with you guys. If you do what are your guys Screen name. My SN is onehopehort trying to change it to Neo_Keo soon.
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Welcome!

I'm not sure what you mean by "expand". Is that the question I asked in the Rules Forum? If so, I think I wanted you to clarify what you meant when you said "a sac is when is actually enters the graveyard" or something like that.
  3. Neo_Keo -=[I]=- []2ice |Voodles

Oh I meant that when something is required to be Sac it .
    must go directly the graveyard.

I stated that because I get frustrated at people when they try to play a creature like keljdoran dead( I think comes into play sac a creature) but what the do is mereley sac a creature with regeneration and try to bring it back from their graveyard and say that they can regenerate it. If I word it wrong forgive me.
  4. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

This place is great!!! I hope to see you on the boards!
  5. theorgg Slob

How's it hanging?

[me]'s is behind a breechcloth[/me]
  6. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

The rat king and all of his plague rats say hello.
  7. Neo_Keo -=[I]=- []2ice |Voodles

8. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

9. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

Belated welcome to the asylum!

Judging from the adorable orange title under your nick, you've already gone and wheedled one off mister Zadok...

P.S. I like Fireslinger's quote. It reminds me of a Marauder with paradox up to the wazoo talking ... that or a Zen Buddhist. I'm still trying to decide which...
  10. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Yeah... OMG. This took me nigh on forever! I'm so sorry! :(

Welcome aboard! I'm a bit curious about your name, though... Keo? What's a Keo? :) I don't think I'll bother with my standardized nickname speech, since you already twisted my arm into that...
  11. SadistAngel New Member

hello and welcome :)
  12. Apollo Bird Boy

Welcome!

And I'm Apollo on M:TG, unless I'm Apollo2. But if you see an Apollo, chances are it's me.
  13. Erbrich New Member

Welcome. I recently joined too. Looks we are going to have a great time. I already am.

Erb