Inspired

N

Neo_Keo

I came to this site after reading a post at MTGnews
and thought there is no way there was realy a site like this. Well I found the link came registeredn and saw with my own eyes that this is a realy cool place. Keep up the work you guys.

By the way how do you guys get those Nick names under your Screen Name ( i.e. Web Crawler, Rat King )

To SpiderMan I not sure what you meant by expand but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I still have a lot of learning to do.

Does anyone here have MTG the Interactive Encyclopedia I would enjoy playing a game or two with you guys. If you do what are your guys Screen name. My SN is onehopehort trying to change it to Neo_Keo soon.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

I'm not sure what you mean by "expand". Is that the question I asked in the Rules Forum? If so, I think I wanted you to clarify what you meant when you said "a sac is when is actually enters the graveyard" or something like that.

N

Neo_Keo

Oh I meant that when something is required to be Sac it .
must go directly the graveyard.

I stated that because I get frustrated at people when they try to play a creature like keljdoran dead( I think comes into play sac a creature) but what the do is mereley sac a creature with regeneration and try to bring it back from their graveyard and say that they can regenerate it. If I word it wrong forgive me.

F

FoundationOfRancor

This place is great!!! I hope to see you on the boards!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

The rat king and all of his plague rats say hello.

W

Whimsical

Belated welcome to the asylum!

Judging from the adorable orange title under your nick, you've already gone and wheedled one off mister Zadok...

P.S. I like Fireslinger's quote. It reminds me of a Marauder with paradox up to the wazoo talking ... that or a Zen Buddhist. I'm still trying to decide which...

Z

Zadok001

Yeah... OMG. This took me nigh on forever! I'm so sorry! :(

Welcome aboard! I'm a bit curious about your name, though... Keo? What's a Keo? :) I don't think I'll bother with my standardized nickname speech, since you already twisted my arm into that...

A

Apollo

Welcome!

And I'm Apollo on M:TG, unless I'm Apollo2. But if you see an Apollo, chances are it's me.

E

Erbrich

Welcome. I recently joined too. Looks we are going to have a great time. I already am.

Erb