Info

I

Ihsans Shade

Um....Mike? When you adapted the board to the Y2K stuff you just did the initial board right? 'Cuase if you didn't you screwed up man. All the 2000 posts still have that 01-00-10 stuff. not to menttion the time. I don't care what time zone you are in, it is never 29 o'clock

D

Dune Echo

Ihsan, man, calm down. Remember, Mike knows that things are f'ed right now and this website is his baby. Give him a break. How much do you know about web development? Also, Mike goes to school just like you, man. Don't you think that maybe he doesn't have all the time in the world to fix the website between homework, video games, and Magic?

------------------
Dune Echo

"Civilization is a conspiracy to disguise the mutilation of nature."
--Skyshroud Creed

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
...and fixing my friends computers ...and working on a new feature with Leshrac.

Anyway, I sent the files to Chuck last night and he said he'll get them up tonight.

-mike

K

K1

So here's where we pick up nicks eh? Hmm. I'll take Pokemon Lover...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Hmm... I'm sorry, but I don't think I can give that one. Pokemon is a swear word you know. :)

-mike

K

K1

Damn. I was hoping for more heat. Ah well. I would actually prefer Elder Newbie

I

Ihsans Shade

We can only hope :)

I am...
Ihsan's Shade
Poke*bleep* has a nice ring to it.

K

K1

BTW, the new members area description:
new members register herem?
I think its spelled harem :)
or here.

take your pick

The anal elder newbie
K1

C

ChasDen

Mike email me about the chat room, I might be able to help :)

Chuck

I

Ihsans Shade

This would probaly end up with the same answer as the spell checker, but I have to suggest it. Mike do you think that we could get a chat room, or e-mail set up?

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

G

Gumby Khan

Is this where I can request a nickname? If so, I would like to be called "Yopparai Oji-san", which is only 16 characters. It means Inebriated Old Man, which is probably the best description for me.

"Oki beeru, kudasai" (large beer, please)

G

Gumby Khan

Oops, sorry. How about just eliminating the hyphen and that'll be, "Yopparai Ojisan"? Thanks, in advance! :)

"Ano Sake wa ikura desu ka?"
(How much is your Sake?)

C

Chaos Turtle

Hey, Ed, in case you don't see it under saGe's post, here's the nick I pick:
existentialist

Thanks!

I

Ihsans Shade

Ed-What happened to the 20 charecter limit?

I am...
Back, and I am...
Ihsan's Shade