I'm Not Darsh

D

Darh

I never thought that I'd have to actually post here. Recently, in the Battle Arena, people have been confusing me with Darsh. Please stop that, or consequences will not be good.

Hi!

D

Daggertooth

Hi Darsh....:eek:Gulp:eek: I.i.i.i...Mean Darh...please don't hurt me.

Welcome to the CPA.

Daggertooth:)

D

Darsh

Lol, I knew there would be trouble the second I saw you were the newest member, welcome Darh:)

K

K9Archmage

"How shallow are you?"
I said to the lake

"How dim can you get?"
I said to the light

"How dull can you be?"
I said to the knife

"Your a little rough around the edges."
I said to the circle

Hoipa

P

Prince RXI

Welcome, you sufernuferus-twoblodial-buttnoid you:). I am RXI, you may have read that I am always being attacked by the likes of Azreal, Daggertooth, and Mr.Xarvox because I like silver light instead of darkness, but... wait... I hope you don't turn out like them, that would suck... damn. Well, hope you like your stay, or at least kill my brother Ransac before you go, well, 1 more thing...

*RXI takes out the Neu Blade, turns it to the side, and jab it into a floating monkey that just wafered in.*

Look out for the monkeys around here, their thick at this time of the year. And they can eat through a whole can of beans.

*another monkey that just wafered in takes out a can of beans, eats them all, looks at RXI, turns around and starts attacking.*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!!!!!

*RXI runs out of the room screaming "MONKEYS!!! MONKEYS!!! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth sticks his foot out and trips RXI. he is soon covered with ravenous monkeys.

Ha Ha Ha. I'm not against him for his moon light stuff, just his Imortality idealisms.

Daggertooth

Death to all who crawl.

F

fuzzy510

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

Had to give it to ya (Tradition).

Welcome!

M

Multani

Welcome. Swallow your ego, or you're the one that will be the one that will get a personal beatdown form me.
Now have fun, and play nice.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't think he's coming back. I think he was here just for that Battlefield thing.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

::Kills a few monkeys::

"At least I got the balls to do it."

::takes three balls and starts juggling::