I'm Namielus! I was told to post here!

N

Namielus

Well it yet another member at the cpa, I'm a magic vet (to say). I was almost a founding member but I was too lazy to bother at the time, and this seems to be the place to be to reinstate my magical knowlegde and so on. I was at the dojo for a while then that got canned then I just stopped bothering with magic for a while, now with a new school year here and the fact that I've not got to have everything together, I'm gonna pack on the biggest load I can. I'm BACK MAGIC!!

I've already heard about the 'nick speech' so that is being handled right now.

I look forward to generally adding my 2 cents to just about all the forms. I will hopefully become a regurle here. and hopeful all of you will become acostumed to my horrible spelling and complete lack of grammer and punctuation.

I'm also into RPGs (pnp and computer), FPSs, RTSs, and the horrible diablo IIitis.

Check out my website and that is all, good day!

N

nanokill

let me be the first to welcome you to the insanity that is the cpa, askeds phyrexian pie-eater to pull around the "stationwagon of welcomeness" and pass around pie and punch for everyone.

A

Almindhra

Nice webpage...I got convulsions from it...heh heh...

N

nanokill

whoa....great site....very good job... nice music downloads also....loved it....people will enjoy it, that is for sure, you should post the address here.

oh never mind here is the link http://www.brunslo.com/suleiman

[Edited by nanokill on September 7th, 2000 at 01:58 AM]

Z

Zadok001

(www.brunslo.com has a lot of good sites connected to it... :) )

Hiya! 'Bout damn time you showed up, now I just need to get the others in...

N

nanokill

hey give him a break zadok,he has been on for a while, about right after you left he decided to post. at least complement him on his site also,:D

hey don't get mad at me though i am just goofing around.:D

i posted his link because some don't know how to get to his site.

N

Namielus

I don't need anyone defending me, except slick (sometimes), zadok001 is right sean, slick, s peter, and all those other guys should be here, but I'm here now so I guess they still have a problem and I don't.

BTW yes the spaztic paladin problem (SPP) is being adressed

And for all of you that missed it the first time http://www.brunlso.com/suleiman

Z

Zadok001

Oh, it is an excellent site, I agree completely. :) I didn't mean that as a diss at all, nanokill. I was just joking around, seeing as I've been trying to get my play group signed up for a long, long time, and have just now succeeded in getting the second one...

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

All the people here call me crazy. I don't know way. I guess they think that since i'm in a straight jacket and am in a white padded room.

D

Darsh

Welcome to the CPA, good now we have someone to keep Zadok in line;) I swear sometimes he thinks he's a dictator around here;)

I really like the look of your site and I hope you can stay around awile.:)

[*Zadok001 proceeds to step out of line. Ha! :) I'm sorry... I try to be nice, really I do! --Zadok001]

N

Namielus

No don't get me wrong, but isn't he a dictator around here? I don't think I could keep him in line unless I tried really hard, and that isn't gonna happen.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness. Pulls out punch and pie for everyone.:: There would have been ice cream, but I took to long and it melted. Welcome to the CPA anyway.

Also, what is with all these oddly named people coming in recently. Are all the good names gone?

S

sageridder

welcome aboard.Glad to see big z got one of the lurkers to come into the light.:D

Z

Zadok001

Hey, Phyrexian Pie Eater... Did you know me on MtgNews? I went by 'Nivelimac' there. It has a meaning when spelled backwards (well, it has a meaning to ME. Everyone else is in the dark.). So does Namielus.

C

Cateran Emperor

I'm the local storyline/hunter of Invasion info.

SKIZ... oh forget it :D