I'm moving soon.

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'm moving to Massachusetts tomorrow...

...and I'll be without internet access until September 15th.

S

Svenmonkey

Isn't it cold up there? You'll need to get a thick coat to wear during the winter, unless you want frostbite. Frostbite is probably painful. Things are bold up there, too, aren't they?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Yes, there is a lot of bold.

In fact, my research indicates that there is a total of 3.2 miles of bold text in Massachusetts, 31% of it in Boston alone.

T

train

Where are you going to live in Mass...

Part of my family is from Boston, and there's tons of gameshops to get involved with...

Good Luck to you!!!:)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I am typing this from my school's computer lab, so it isn't a complete return yet, but I'm getting there.

For those of you interested I'm living in Rockport which is about 40 miles northeast of Boston.

I haven't gone to Boston since moving but I hope to soon, maybe this next weekend. I had a feeling that there might be tons of game shops though. That might make up for my new high school's ban on playing cards (you know what that means :().

It's good to see this site again!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Y.....you 're alive? Stupid hitmen. Never should trust the..............I mean, you made it to massachusetts safe and sound! WONderful.

grumble, grumble.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Svenmonkey

Jeez. I'm beginning to think that the school system is against fun altogether. It probably is, considering it's a bunch of creepy old people running it.

Anyway, try to start up a gaming club or something after school so you can play, and if that doesn't work, walk, don't run, to your nearest fire exit. And I'm serious about the walking and not running. You might... slip.... or something...

T

train

I think the extreme might be to kidnap whomever's in charge at the school, staple their eyelids open, and have them watch the World Cahmpionship video series from '96... Maybe that would bring them around.;)