I'm Home! <Mini Rant>

S

Shinigami

Finally, a place where I can get away from all of the Type II madness! Well, getting back into Magic after, oh, 7 sets passing by can really overwhelm you. Heck, the last set I saw was Stronghold! Yeah, pretty scary...anyways, I come back into Magic in time for Invasion, and I start seeing all this MADNESS: Questions like "What the heck is Pandeburst? Who made up all these stupid names for counter spells?"

And the expansion symbol system...wow, that was revolutionary! :) Funny how it started the set after I left magic. The gold symbol was half the reason I got all those invasion packs(the other half was the hope that i'd get some good cards, and I did :) )

Now, I'm in the process of finishing an old-school WW deck, and I'm exceeding proud of it. My next deck is counter-discard with a buttload of revised OOPS(duals, doppelgangers, *drool*) I know it won't work, but you never know...It's casual, after all.

I intend to stay here for a while, and I hope I can say: It's good to be home.

P.S. Morphling is BROKEN! :p

H

Hetemti

Greetings, greetings, prepare for beatings. (j/k)

It's nice to see someone sign up and make their first post something interesting...though it's no rant. Give it time, you will learn what a true rant is. :D

S

superguy

Welcome! We need more people like you! If you have any questions ask me, and maybe you want to introduce your self in the New Users forum... either way, I hope you enjoy this site!

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard! :) This, indeed, has become a home to a lot of people who have been searching - Myself included. It's good to have ya' here.

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Welcome! If u ever need ur toilet unclogged, just ask me(j/k). Watch out for the insane people(myself included). Here are three things that you will need to know in order to survive here:

1. If your not crazy, stay out of the Off Topic Section
3. If you insult the people that can't count, you will get kicked off of the message boards

That's all for now!

H

Hawaiian mage

Even though this will probably be the only post I ever make in your direction, seeing as how your actually here for the mtg instead of the general fun, I welcome you any way.

-Hawaiian "Welcome! :)" mage

A

Apollo

Welcome! It's always nice to have someone come back to Magic after an Extended stay... if you have any questions, fire away! We may not be able to answer them, but at least you can feel better about yourself.

C

cbearsbro

Hiya. Glad to hear someone coming BACK to magic, rather than leaving. Bummer when that happens :(

Take if from a new person like me, these cpaers are fun, friendly, and yes a bit crazy..... errr yeah, including me... :)

T

Teferi

welcome

this place is really a front for the mafia! beware of Don Ed Sullivan!

C

Cateran Emperor

Oh, so you want a rant do you Hetemi?

Go tell Ed that the new site sucks again o cynical one; now that is a rant. ;)

I can also indulge the crowd with one of my rants if you'd like. :cool:

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

J/K...sorta. It's so crowded with stuff...but anyway. I was, at the hight of my career, the guy who welcomed newbie...I've kinda tappered off and am now less active here, but i drop by now and then to see how things are going. Any legends/tales/rumors you hear about me are 100% true...bye now, and have fun.

S

Sidar Jabari

Hi there, nice to have people coming back to magic.

Good luck with WW (One of my favourate decks!)