I'm here

• Thread starter Taka, The Eternal
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Welcome.

Enjoy. Post. Comment. Provok. Mate. Feed. Kill.

Repeat.

N

Namielus

We get to mate here?

Well This is the CPA and unless Zadok arrive I'm gonna steal his thunder.

BTW I'm completly insane but do to some weird circumstances I can only be insane in RL so you will not have to deal with that, and deal with a sane me here.

Z

Zadok001

Hey, FoR... The 'Kill' doesn't get repeated, leave that our of the loop or the CPA population will plumet!

Good morning! Welcome aboard! Don't let anyone screw you up too bad, we're really quite friendly. Just some of us are- uh... Hmm... Well, some of us are a tad bit odd. But don't let that scare you. Badly.

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech

D

Darsh

Welcome aboard! (Hey Namielus, where's the scare the newbie speech?)

D

DÛke

Welcome, Taka.
I think I'm one of the "odd" people Zadok was talking about:)!

Anyway, this place is, um, I don't know. It's crazy.
You could do more than just "post" you know. You could dance, yes, believe it or not, you COULD dange; you could get in all kind of fights, yes, you could, but I doubt a person like you will:), no offense, just a little:), you could make A LOT of friends, just like you will:), and, you could meet me, a person that has a totaly new way of viewing life! You could laugh, you could cry, you could, um do anything.

This is The Matrix!
Just call upon your wish, and someone, I hope, might answer, and give you your "guns", ok:)?

Am I over the "smiley" limit yet?
I don't know, maybe I should smile more::).

Welcome to the CPA, Crazy Party Alliance:).

M

Major Crime

Who's idea of odd are we using here, mine or the one belonging to all the odd people who call me odd. Well I'm off to put the shark in the parrots cage.

N

nodnarb24

WOW!!!

I didn't know we could mate on these boards.
[me]grabs the closest girl and...[/me]

oh yah and welcome Taka, The Eternal.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Welcome to the CPA(Crazy People Ateallmyfood). I'm the resident pie/food/catering guy. For all the kewl newbies, I make a feast. But for you, I make this [me]Pulls out punch, pie, and brats for everyone.[/me] Yea brats don't go well with pie, but I was in the mood to make them.

A

Apollo

Welcome!

Don't look too long at DUke's posts. The smilies can blind you.