I'm Dumb

N

Namielus

*Scare off Newbie Speech BEGIN
Well welcome to the CRAZY WARD ahahahh!

And from what I can tell the other me is only Zadok so, I can't be sure if Zadok knows about this other guy/if Zadok knows who I am.

I need to sleep now.

You are sleeping but you keep stealing the hands.

Stop it!

Your the one that is asleep!

I'm the one that is awake.

How can you be sure?

Ok if I hit my head against the desk whoever controls the brains will say ouch.

OUCH!!!

Who are you?

Gee man that really hurt don't do that again or I will have to smash your left index finger.

You wouldn't

He has flipped

Oh yea!

OUCH!!!

I can't tupe witj that fimger amy more

Why do you do that?

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS!

Who woke me?

Ummm mot me.

I swear it wasn't me it was the other guy.

How could you blame me like that?

Jei tkat frocli,g hirts!

Why did you bend off his middle finger?

Hey that wasn't me!

Hey someone just grabbed the left hand a smash the right, isn't that right hand dominate?

Yea?

I'm not left handed

Neither am I

O', go,,a loll ioi

Well this is for righty!

OUCH!!!!!! yyyoouuuuu smaassshheddd myys hiighheerrrr mootterrr connntrooollll!

I'm gonna go back to sleep now...

I help

-THAWK-
*Scare off Newbie Speech END

D

dw51688

Is that so BoB? Is that really true oh mister. "fromage grande"

T

Thomas Redick

Does anyone out there know whether Carrion Ants is a card worth trading for? I think that the most power it can pack is 1/2, because it starts out at 0/1 and gets to tap 1 mana to increase it. My opponent and trading partner claims that carrion ants can tap all the mana someone has ready to tap, so if he has ten swamps, carrion ants is a 10/11!! Is he crazy, or am I? These ants outpower my Latulla and killed my Avatar of Might, when we used my opponent's interpretation, who should be stomping them to insectoid pulp. We will be grateful to anyone who has the answer.

D

Darsh

He's right he can make the ants a 10/11 if he couldn't it would say "This ability may only be used once per turn" But the card itself is not worth it, at the same mana cost you could get Dungeon Shade which has flying but you can only use black mana to pump it up.

T

Thomas Redick

Many thanks, Darsh. My Avatar is mad as hell about it, but I am glad to have this cleared up. Who'd a thunk little bugs could pack so much power....although I heard that roaches will rule the world one day, most likely.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
with Darsh; I think the Carrion Ants are slightly better than Dungeon Shade because it DOES use colorless mana instead of just black. Despite being non-flying, if it's big enough it's a hassle (especially if you're using black anyway in which case you should be able to take care of any problem blockers).