I'm Baaa-aaak

W

WickedBoy6

It's taken a whole five-and-a-half years for the earth to split open, and the ashes of the Atog Army to rise from the fissure...

...okay, does anybody even remember me? It's been close to six years since I've been on CPA, so I guess a huge triumphant post isn't going to catch too much attention. For those who do not remember me, I'm WickedBoy6, the self-appointed king of the Atog Army. I used to play a lot of Apprentice and YGO on the forums, and also just caused hilarious chaos of very miniscule amounts. When they appeared, though, it was pretty crazy. Now, I have returned, and...I'm not entirely sure why. Boredom? A re-piqued interest? In any case, I'm here, and back. Let the celebration(?) commence.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Of course I remember you. Welcome back! Whatcha been up to the past 5 or so years? Ready to start some new games? ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE RETURN OF THE ATOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac runs and hides.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

W

WickedBoy6

Not a whole lot, just living life. Really gettingback into video gaming, and I've been talking to the wife about getting back into Magic. Oh yeah, I got married. :D It may take me a while to get back on the horse, but I do miss the old days.

W

WickedBoy6

I will soon. Just need to get my hands on some cards and study up on the new 2012 series.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Play mindmaster with Spidey or myself and you don't need to get your hands on any cards... it's all virtual (Excel ) or Magic Suitcase.
BTW - Nice to meet ya

T

train

Glad to see you back wicked... I definitely haven't been on as much, and after losing my laptop have a lot of info missing from my own archives... but hey - at least you're wife's ok with you wasting... ummm... I mean enhancing your life with Magic!... ;-)

W

WickedBoy6

Trust me, I'm not wasting. In fact, I taught her how to play. We've got about 500 cards now, she's got a sweet W/B Flying/Destruction deck.