If...

T

train

If you could learn skills to playtest, play, draft, and to build decks from anyone in the WOTC community - who would it be???

Me - Finkel... nothing like an original!!...:cool:

Ferret

Staff member
Wakefield - definitely, Wakefield. Anyone that can turn playing Green in an environment when everyone else is playing combo decks would be fun to work with...

-Ferret

"...Thalids forever!"

C

Chaos Turtle

John Ormerod (and the gents at Hampton Court Palace)

If you're going to learn to understand deckbuilding, learn from the best deckbuilders in the world. (Aren't these guys like the original Magic Colony?) Maybe I'd even get to live at the palace! :eek: (yeah, right...)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Brian Kibler- This man will eventually be a World Champion, mark my words.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Turtlewax Joe

brian hacker- appreciated the game and all of it's intracacies, shares a love of the english language, and likes to drink.

wakefield however is the man i admire most, and i have strived to achieve his love of the color green (which i have, but in a different way, like how everyone takes a different path to zen). i didn't much like wakefield after he got on the pro tour, he seemed to have a little ego, and lost respect for others he previously admired.

brian kowal would be nice too, just to figure out his motives for creating ponza from wakefield sligh.

C

Captain Caveman

Type II &/or Extended:
Kai or John O`

Draft:
anyone, I'm horrible(maybe Gary Wise)

Casual Play:
Jay or Anthony(magic the gathering.com)

Tribe's:
anyone willing

M

Mr_Pestilence

Atlanta's own Sol Malka, of course!

Cool, classy and always in control...not to mention recently rated #1 in the world.

N

Notepad

Hands down, fellow outlaw Kurtis "Fat Man" Hahn would be my choice! Not many people have the balls to bash little biznitches these days, what with the cheap public persuasion that mere hitting is wrong, even if somebody is a pile o shizzat and rightfully NEEDS to be hit. Hahn is a hero, in my opinion, and a Magic player as cool as that would be awesome to test with. Hell, he even made that five color format. Creativity along with good gaming skills...truly a good choice.

T

Turtlewax Joe

fat man hahn is cool, sometimes i talk to him on-line. the creator of five color format:)

J

John`O

Bob Maher or Mike Turian maybe.

Not sure that Kai is very good at teaching as he really can't understand it when someone makes a mistake.

Actually really hard to teach people as its sometimes very hard to give reasons why they should do something.
Like 'Pick that card because it feels right in your deck'
or working out why you should hold or play removal spells.

John

T

theorgg

Wow... Everyone's coming out of the woodwork from the original days... Ferret, DW, and now John O'!

Welcome back, John!