If we have 175 memebers

T

The Master

If we only have 175 members or something how many actually post.

D

dw51688

Haha, good point. But more accurately we know have 731 members. Viva la CPA! Oh god, we should have a celebration. Is it possible we could organize one?

D

dw51688

Like not a real life one, but like a battle arena party? Just to celebrate the CPA in all?

V

Volradon

How about when we reach 1000? It sounds better then "we are celebrating our 731th member today!

PS. THis is to all of you people who just brouse the boards, wich is probably 25% of the members: Start Posting!!!!!! Its fun, you get to input your own ideas, and noone will put you down so there is nothing to fear.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But that's okay, since it's already hard enough trying to keep with the ones who do! ;)

dw, whatever possessed you to dig this one out of the archives? The number "The Master" used was probably accurate at the time he originally posted it. That shows you just how much we've grown since then.

A party at 1000 members sounds good. We'll do it at your place, OK?

D

DÛke

...but I was thinking the party should be at Spiderman's place!

N

Neo_Keo

I agree Spidey has the hip hoping place............unless.............you guys want to have it in my hermits hideaway on my Island. Its actually a cool place just ignore the Prisoners. :D:D:D:D:D

D

Duel

I think we actually have over 300 lurkers with LESS THAN 5 POSTS That's Incredibibaulous!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And it's hip-hopping? Wow.... I never knew that...

I still don't understand why The Master is reviled... there are so many posts and people worse than him now (IMHO)...