If I were forced to choose a way to die...

Well, which way to go?

• Shot in the back of the head.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burried alive.

• Burned at the stake.

• Drowned in a sack.

• Flayed to the bone.

• Eaten by animals.

• Tied to a donkey and dragged through the desert.

• Decapitated by axe.

• Disembowled while alive.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hanged until dead.

• Struck by lightning.

• Trapped between railroad cars as they are joined.

• Total voters
R

Rando

Well, which one?

I know this is very morbid and maybe a little twisted, but I want to see what everyone says.

R

Rando

I picked bullet in the head. I figured it would be quick.

I wanna know who voted for being tied to a donkey and dragged through the desert.

D

Darsh

That would be me, I figure you have a small chance of getting the rope undone (I'm assuming you're tied up) once you're untied you can use the donkey to ride out of the desert and to civilization, there you could get your wounds treated and survive. My choice gives you the best chance for survival.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
True, true. But, there's always that chance that the donkey will turd on you.

*TURD CUTTER!!! runs in.*

TC: Did somebody say "Turd"?

*TC cuts up the turd.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

NeuroDeus

So...

Shot in the back of the head. - The bullet may just whizz through and leave you alive but maybe a vegetable, people have continued living after a bullet was fired, even very close.
Buried alive. - This is sure death by carbon-dioxide poisoning and not lack of oxygen.
Burned at the stake. - Takes to long.
Drowned in a sack. - You sleep dead when you lungs burst with the water, and you feel that
Flayed to the bone. - Ohhh....
Eaten by animals. - Rats? You saw the Bone Collector?
Tied to a donkey and dragged through the desert. - Don't donkeys stupidly stop anytime to maybe poop or drink, you got your chance to stay alive.
Decapitated by axe. - Clean death but it takes your brain some seconds of 'terror' to die. Horrid.
Disembowled while alive. - The suffering is too great, too much until you lose conscience.
Hanged until dead. - This breaks you neck as well suffocating you. Your brain will feel like in fire when trying to find a wat to breath.

I opted for the donkey... good donkey...

R

Rando

If done right, hanging is instant.

If done wrong, you suffer for a while, doing the "Gallow's Dance".

I still say BULLET IN THE HEAD. High enough calibre of bullet, and your brain just evaporates into a fine red spray. Instant and painless.

D

Daggertooth

I don't know, Maby I'm too passive. There was no option there I would pick. My choice of death would be poison. Possibly Murcury. A painless slow working poison would be ideal. My idea is to stay concious as long as possible while I for sure die. Just so I conciously see how it feels to die. The others are a bit too quick.

Daggertooth

D

Darsh

Well if we got to pick one mine would be a heart attack during.....well, you know:rolleyes:

H

Hawaiian mage

I don't care how I die, I just want to go down saveing somoene elses life. It really doesn't matter who, but when you sacerafice your own life to someone elses, your just respected alot more in death. It doesn't matter that you spend your life on an online message board for a game you don't even play any more, you saved some one elses life and now your a hero. Ha.........

G

Gerode

I chose to be axed off. The only other truly quick one was bullet in the head, but that doesn't sound fun. I wanna be able to look at my headless body for several seconds before I die. Fun! :)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Actually, being be-headed by an axe is probablly the worst way to go. Most of the time, the dude would miss, and the blade would lodge itself somewhere into your head. In fact, alot of excutioneers had to swing 7 to 8 times, just to kill the poor dude.

And the Gullotine is better, but not by much.

I think it was King Louie the 16 (Not sure...?) who got beheaded, and it got stuck in his neck...(He was still concious at the time) and some people had to actually push the blade threw all of his neck. All the people watching were like, bathed in his blood (Which technically wasnt a bad thing because his blood was holy stuff, and would bless, him being the king and all).

D

DÛke

...I want a succubus to sleep with me, enjoy herself...bite me, suck my...um...blood out; just plain have fun with my soul. After that, I want her to do a conclusion performance on me, which is when my soul would depart my body...

...in pleasure’s satisfaction, I'm sure.

I want to die in a suicidal intercourse…

D

Daggertooth

:( well, since I just failed my chemistry exam, any quick death would do.

Daggertooth:(

L

lilpinhead

I feel like a good hanging.... writhing around in agony..eyeballs straining and veines bulging...mmmm mmmm....nothing like it.