If anyone is offened

T

The Master

If anyone is a offened by my jokes, don't be they aare just jokes.

C

Chaos Turtle

It's not the jokes that bug me, it's when you post int the wrong are with topics like "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahha"...

That makes me wish I knew where you were so I could take your keyboard, grease it up, and shove it sideways up your Candy Ass!

--the Chaos Turtle
"It's just a joke..."

Killer Joe

Remember this guy? For those of you who missed it, He basically created the need for more forums. We all hated this guy.

E

Elrond

Neither do I, but I haven't been here that long. I think I might have heard the fact that most of the new forums came about because of one guy, but I don't recall who they were talking about, oh well.

D

dw51688

Neither do I. Hmmm, I have never seen you on the boards unless you use invisible mode.

T

The Magic Jackal

He wasn't that bad. He created off topic, I think we owe him for that.

N

nodnarb24

I never seen him but i hear every so often that he was the father of the off topic and battle forums.

A

Apollo

I remember him, I joined just before he left.

Annoying little bugger.

H

Hawaiian mage

How could he manage to create the off topic forum with only 15 posts?

N

nanokill

he might of had another user name and changed it but....if he didn't he must of made some incredible spam to get it created with that little amount of posts......

Killer Joe

I guess he is kinda like a legend. We never knew if he even played MTG or not, I initially thought he was a random spammer who accidently found us somehow. It was during his brief rein that the "Off Topic" forum was created. Back in those days we were really small and quite protective of this place (I'm not saying that we're not now). I never really read his posts until recently. I guess, on second thought, he wasn't that bad.
Now, the Magic Jackal's killing spree, that was a story to be told.
BTW, who IS the CPA historian?

M

Multani

Well, some of us still harbor ill feelings toward him.
I joined just after he left.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
...And I'll say it again:

This guy was SOOOO tame compared to what goes on now. Sure it was a smaller place back then and there were perhaps 5 forums but all he did was tell jokes on the main forum!

Now we have TOTALLY non-Magic related stuff in the Off-Topic forum...

Cursing...

"Chat" threads between people who go to the same school...

Umm.... "battles"... :rolleyes:

If someone came in now and just started posting jokes in the Off-Topic forum, no one would think twice.

Killer Joe

So my attempt to highlight how things have changed around here, worked! In comparasion to now, yes, he was tame, but don't you remember the heated discussions about him? I suppose, in retrospect, it's funny now.

A

Apollo

In the off-topic forum, jokes are cool. They're just annoying in the main forum.

But the main annoying thing was those "hahaha..." posts. That was what got everyone so mad.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Can you post an example or link to one? I can't find it...

Never mind, I re-read this thread and CT's reply jump-started my memory... (which was actually kinda funny, now that I'm reading it)...

[Edited by Spiderman on September 15th, 2000 at 10:07 AM]