I would like to formally welcome my buddy BlackLotusOfDeath to these CPA boards......

D

Dementia

......by beating the holy, living piss outta him!

(Dementia unfolds his chair and has a seat waiting for BLOD)

Lets get it on lil fella......

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Originally posted by Dementia
Lets get it on lil fella......
lil fella? I am 4 inches taller than you, and 175+ pounds heavier. Dont you darn call me "lil fella" again.

BLOD enters the arena. The crowd roars. Infused with the energy of the forests and lakes of the world, he strides confidently toward Dementia.

D

Dementia

Did it ever occur to you that "Lil fella" was refering to "something" other then your hieght or wieght lil fella;)

(Dementia picks up his chair and folds it up)

Lets see what ya got lil fella.

Note: Everyone who fights me gets a nickname from me.....

Daggertooth=Snaggletooth

ransac=nutsac

maraud=Maybe Mable and Unstable Mable

Since you seem to hate Lil Fella you shall now be Lil Fella.

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

If that's the way you want it. Being to gentleman that I am and with such an obvious advantage, I will let you have the first strike.

D

Dementia

Alrighty then. I challenge you to a game of Magic.....

(Dementia unfolds his chair and puts it down. Then reaches inside his worn flannel and pulls out his favorite deck)

Shall we play?

(With BLOD's guard down Dementia takes one of the cards and flicks it at a high velocity at BLOD's arm. BLOD does a silly, stupid looking dance of pain)

My chair ain't my only weapon Lil Fella:p

(Dementia puts the 59;) card deck away and folds his chair back up)

Hehe......nice dancin pansy:p

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

But BLOD, knowing that that the game was a trick, was not dancing out of pain. Rather, the dance was in preparation of a spell he was about to cast. While the "dance of pain" was distracting Dementia, BLOD summoned up the energy of the forests and cast his spell. Vines began to grow from the floor of the arena and quickly entwined Dementia's legs.

D

Dementia

(Dementia takes out his deck o cards and starts slinging them with lightning fast flicks of his hand taking out vine after vine)

Hum, 45 cards left:( I'm almost outta basic lands. Pretty soon I'll have to start using commons:eek:

(The vines now fear Dementia and will never come near him again. In fact the vines have a new word meaning death: Dementia)

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

(Dementia, now free from his viney death, charges BLOD with his chair upraised for a death blow)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

BLOD curses, as he watches Dementia escape from his viney prison:mad:

Summoning up the power of the lakes, BLOD cast a controlling spell on the chair that Sir Chin Glare welded:eek:

Now controlling the chair, he cast another spell. A wall of water now cascaded down the South side of the arena.
BLOD then flung Sir Chin Glare's chair into the water.:eek:

Dementia shrieked in horror as he watched his trusty chair rust and corrode under the extreme pressure of the water.

V

Volraths_bane

BONG!!!!!!!!!

BloD....in this Arena...we prefer a more physical battling style!!!!!

*No he is so happy he does the dance of Joy....on BLoD**

Di di didi (squish) Di Di didi dididi (crunch) Hey hey Hey hey HEY!!!! (crack)

Damn.....my boots are all gunky now!!!

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Originally posted by Volraths_bane
BONG!!!!!!!!!

BloD....in this Arena...we prefer a more physical battling style!!!!!

*No he is so happy he does the dance of Joy....on BLoD**

Di di didi (squish) Di Di didi dididi (crunch) Hey hey Hey hey HEY!!!! (crack)

Damn.....my boots are all gunky now!!!
A) Im just getting warmed up.
B) GET OUT OF MY ARENA! IF you want to fight me, there is a BLOD vs. ???? thread