I was thinking...

B

Bob

I saw Nightstalkers is making an RPG about the CPA...which got me thinking...I think it's time for an old CPA story, starring the characters doing weird things. If anyone can remember, I made a really bad one a long time ago. Hopefully i can either:
A. Make this one better.
B. Make this one so damn bad that it's funny.

I won't give any secrets about the plot just yet, but if anyone is interested in either being a character or helping me write it (or both), just tell me here. If you want to be a character, please tell me what you want to be like.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

You have two choices if you want it to be good:

Try hard to make it good and succeed. (thus fulfilling A)
Try hard to make it good and fail. (thus fulfilling B)

N

Nightstalkers

Shug, I don' thank 'ol nightstalker boy could build a birdhouse without making it completely blow... Sorry, gotta go, the ups boy is a knockin at the door. ;)

<Eris: Goddess of Chaos ;)>

N

Nightstalkers

Sorry for not being on today, had to play around and all...

What program are you using to help create this game of yours? or is it just a text adventure.

<Eris: Goddess of Chaos ;)>

A

Apollo

I want to be a pretty red birdie that isn't very smart. In short, I just gotta be me!

B

Bob

Text Adventure!

Here's a possible hint at the story... I'm thinking of parodying some popular storyline of recent time... maybe the Matrix. the Nightstalkers could be the Agents and Ed is the Architect...just an idea.

M

Mazzak

I am a cupromantic shadow that is prettier than all of you combined, mainly because the combination process requires a giant blender. Also, I have Style.

N

Nightstalkers

We'll agree to be something like the Agents in The Matrix on one condition, we're really not evil but very... very deranged in our view of everything.

Hmm. I tried to find a good Sprite of the twins but only cam up with this:

Attachments

B

Bob

Nightstalkers: This has nothing to do with Sprites. It's a story that I write. No sprites involved.

Oh, and what is "Evil" anyway? The Agents aren't really "evil". They are programmed to patrol the Matrix. It's not their fault that they're wiping out humanity in the process.

and what's a cupromancer?

S

Svenmonkey

According to my handy-dandy dictionary, the prefix "cupro-" means having to do with copper. Therefore, a cupromancer is one who does various sorceries or something with copper.

Yep.

M

Mazzak

Copper. The divine metal. Ideal weight. Natural color is exquisite, and the mere addition of specific quantities of heat can change the color to anything on the spectrum. Natural Verdigris is also quite gorgeous. Exceptional conduction of heat and electricity. Quite abundant in the crust of this planet. High quality malleability and ductility.

Sole downside: it balls up imstead of flowing evenly when melted, making it unsuitable to be used in solder.

Plus, it looks good with black. :cool:

N

Nightstalkers

I've got one baddie planned out in an RPG about M:TG that I'm going to convert to the CPA RPG.

Hmm... one wierd spellcaster goodie, one catwoman thing, and a guy that has red hair coming out of his head...

A

Almindhra

I know I haven't been around much lately, but you still remember me right?...well, some of you anyways....

are you taking names of whos going to be included?...