I was bored.........

H

Homestar

hey guys i was bored outta my mind one day and came up with this.

Spell Rager Goblin 2RR

Creature-Goblin R 2/2

Whenever an opponent prevents damage that would dealt to them or their creatures by a source you control, put a Rage token on Spell Rager Goblin.

X, Remove X rage tokens from Spell Rager Goblin, T: Spell Rager Goblin deals X damage to target creature or player, where X is the amount of Rage tokens removed this way.
Fighting back makes this particular goblin angry, and you wouldnt like him when he's angry.

i thought it was pretty cool. And just to let you kno, ill be posting any other cards i come up with on this thread.

N

Notepad

What is the p/t? I would say you could cost it at a single R and leave it as a 1/1, but WotC's new Darksteel Goblin looks like they want to punish Goblins and red weenies.

So cost it at 1R and leave it a 1/1. But change the second line to:
R, T, Remove all Rage counters from Spell Rager Goblin: This card deals to target player an amount of damage equal to the number of Rage counters removed.

Ah, I see you gave it a 2/2 p/t while I was responding. For that huge of a cost, it should be bigger. The ability is too limited to warrant raising the cost a lot. So make it a cheap weenie.

Still a very fun card, though. :D

H

Homestar

yea that works. yea i made it up cuz my frind has a really good prevention deck and i hate it.....

N

Notepad

This is like live chat, but with an HTML form loading wait time. ;) :D

H

Homestar

ooooo just a second ago i thought up another one.

Educated Healer 2W

Creature-Cleric R 1/3

Educated Healer comes into play with a Healing token on it.

Whenever Educated Healer prevents damage from any source, put a healing token on it.

Tap: prevent an amount of damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn equal to the number of Healing tokens on Educated healer.

N

Notepad

Interesting, but unless you have a Giant Fan, this guy is just a variant of Samite Healer...

Comes into play with one counter.
Taps, removes to gain one more counter.
Continue....never gaining any new counters.

H

Homestar

no thats not what it means. you never have to remove a counter. its just a way to keep tract of how much he prevents. whenever he prevents damage, you put a token on him and he becomes able to prevent 1 more. you dont have to take a counter off when you prevent.

N

Notepad

I see, I see. Pretty cool idea. Has the ability to be quite the pain in the oink, I say.