I want to be able to...

T

The Magic Jackal

guys all say "well, I like the video, but I never listen to her on TV, I muted it of course...
your a smart boy, I think you can figure out what they are trying to say.

D

DÛke

...why are they saying that? She doesn't have a bad voice.
No, she doesn't.

A

Almindhra

...A link that had enough warnings for the stupid minded people whos stomachs are queasy not to look at it...
I didn't call everyone stupid...I don't think everyone is stupid here...There are some smart people...Those people are smart if they know Britany doesn't have a good voice...

Oh!...Looks like I'm smart...How 'bout you Duke?...Oo, smart check didn't go positive for you...Want to try again?...Just pee in this cup here...

D

DÛke

...you really are Magic's "Bitch" aren't you :)?
Anyway, I don't care if you call me stupid. I don't think I'm stupid, however, I think you might be kind of stupid, since you think Britney Spears is ugly. I think she's HOT, and I don't care about what you say, since you aren't smart enough :) Mua haa ha haa.

Anyway, so Magic Jackal, you are Casey? And Foundation of Rancor? and FoR? That sucks. Casey was cool, to bad he turned out to be you :)

P

Purple_jester

How did a thread on image-posting become a Brittney Spears rant? What do I comment on now? :(

(GUEST: I think you should comment on the Brittney Spears thing...)

Oh, okay.

1. I know Brittney Spears can sing. However, the type of songs she's singing right now don't require much singing.

2. I think the fascination over her assets is based on proportion. They're not really that big, but they look very good on her slim build.

3. It remains to be seen whether or not her popularity will last. As it is, I see very few new female faces in the music industry that have the versatility and lasting power of Madonna. Not that I'm a die-hard Madonna fan or anything, 'cause I'm not. I'm just fascinated that she's lasted this long.

4. She's not THE Devil. She's not even A devil. Devils are lawful evil, noble (in their own right) creatures from Hell, who want nothing more than to exert their dark influence upon the world amd bind it to their laws. At the moment, Brittney Spears seems to follow no laws or honor, so I think she's a demon. Perhaps a variation of a Succubi. What do you think, Almindhra? :)

(GUEST: Maybe you should comment on the images now. I see some part of the later posts talking about it.)

Hmm? Oh, I see them now. Sure.

I think that posting links to images is fine. Or, if you want people to recive an image, you could just mail it to them. I prefer that forums remain neat. I have no problems with images per se, mind you. ;)

D

DÛke

...See, I told you, Almindhra, Britney Spears is 'not' a 'devil'...I didn't know what she was, but now, Pruple Girl said that she's a 'Succubi'...

You know what, Britney Spears "is" a "Succubi", you know why? I can prove it too :) Almindhra, do you even know what "Succubi" is?
You know why she is a "Succubi"? Well, because, I EXIST :) That's why she's a "Succubi". Nah :)

D

Duel

1 About 7 people went to Almindhra's link. They were dumb. Same with the one that was put up, www.thisisfunny.com that linked to beastlove.com. Too many people would be dumb enough to do that.

2: "bite me" spears has a decent voice. she is more plasticized than barbie, and her songs have neither redeeming lyrics, nor interesting music. She has a decent voice, though. So does my brother...

D

DÛke

Duel, you are right.
See Almindhra?

Britney isn't great, I'll have to admit that. Her voice, well, is normal. Not bad, not good. It's her looks, that's what turns me on.

Yes, she isn't an artist, yes, she doesn't have the greatest voice in the world, and even, if her jugs were fake, or not big enough(for some), I stil think she is one of the hottest girls of all time.

P

Purple_jester

Hey, Ed. I know that succubi is the plural form. Writing that was intentional.

What wasn't intentional was forgetting to mention BOTH Brittney and Christina Aguilera in the same sentence. Sorry 'bout that. ;)

W

Whimsical

Christina Aguilera! Uh-oh. <nervously starts eyeing the asbestos suit> If it makes you people feel any better, I absolutely ADORE Rage against the Machine...

On the image-posting angle. I like the idea ... but as Mister Orgg pointed out, it's too easily abused.

On Britney. I honestly think she's a twit. A rather good-looking twit, but a twit nonetheless. And as for her being one of the succubi ... <laughs> Puh-leaze. That woman could not seduce her way out of a wet paper bag to save her life.

All opinions expressed on this post are strictly the author's and in no way reflect that of the general establishment. No pop idol singers were harmed during the making of this post (much as I wished otherwise).

D

Duel

you like Christina Aguilera AND Rage Against the Machine

Christina Aguilera...

Rage Against the Machine...

Christina Aguilera...

Rage Against the Machine...

WTHFF?!?!?

W

Whimsical

I like Christina Aguilera because she can sing ... and I listen to her music when I'm feeling nice and perky (as opposed to my normal mode of nice and sarcastic). Rage Against the Machine is for those occasional fits of anti-establishment ... Metallica (only the Black album and up though) for inspiration when trying to come up with better ways to scare players in Ravenloft ... Rurouni Kenshin music for samuraiesque moods ... slow jazz for ... ahem ... etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseaum.

I listen to music that fits my mood, mister Duel sir. <smiles and shrugs> We all have our little quirks...