I think its time to lay on the ole charm...

S

ShadyMilkMan

Let me tell you all, in case you didnt know, casey here, or FoR as he has smartly called himself, is the best guy alive. His personal hygeine and fasion sense rival all others!!! His magic [I hate the jackal!!! - Shady MilkMan] playing skills are off the charts, and im sure he can shoot lazer's out of his eyes. Also, cate is there to back him up, and even casey wouldnt mess with cate, she coul kick his @ss!. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that anyone who decides its there goal to take casey down, they have to go through ME first. I lay down the challenge now and I think later I will lay down the SMACK. (or smackdown as you prefer...)

Shady MilkMan... (strikes again!)

[Edited by ShadyMilkMan on August 4th, 2000 at 12:49 AM]

G

garfobosonfire

Casey, your crazy. And u do still have a chance with "Zebra" E. Thats all im gonna say.

T

The Magic Jackal

If you didn't know casey was crazy by now, you just might be crazy yourself. And what happened to cate??? Or is casey just a player? LOL That's funny to think about!

F

FoundationOfRancor

See, that was a long time ago that I, I MEAN shady MilkMan, posted that, cuz that was the girl I liekd for four years before I met cate. And NO, im not a PLAYER! here, let me get shady milkman to change it...

T

The Magic Jackal

Wow, did you see that? Casey has great amgic skills. If only i could perfect my amgic skills. I guess I'll just have to stick to being good at magic...

F

Fire Slinger

I'm confused. Are Shady Milkman and FoR the same person???

Oh my aching head..

F

FoundationOfRancor

I think we can all excuse Shady MilkMan for having poor typing skills, who doesent at some point? Well, im sure he means "magic" skills.

T

The Magic Jackal

I wish you were my neighbor casey, then I could go over to your house and beat your ass. Actually, I really lazy, I probably wouldn't do that. I'd probably just call you and tell you to come over so I could beat your ass......Now that I think about, Beating someone's ass takes a lot of work. I'd probably just poke you with a stick or something....yeah, something

D

Duel

Well, I know nothing about either of you, so I will render unsubstantiated, completely biased judgement. FOR is better. No I don't have a reason. K?

T

The Magic Jackal

I still want to poke you w/ my stick casey. Actually that might be too much work. I'll send over my helper monkey (mojo) to crap on you. Yeah, that'll work.

Pray for mojo....