I suppose i'm a new guy.

O

I've been playing the game since Tempest.
i love green, the mana versatility and creatures are the best around in my opinion.
my first deck was stompy.
i'm in the navy, with 1 1/2 years left. i've been to japan, sinapore, thailand, Guam, hawaii, and south korea.
well, thats it.

W

Whimsical

Hiya, mister navy man! Welcome to the asylum that is the CPA! :D

*looks puzzled at the new message* Eh? One teensie message every minute, Spidey dahling? Ah guess it does cut down on the spamming...

*starts counting down from 60*

N

Nightstalkers

Hey, there's a Nightstalker in Oregon! too bad he's in the weekend warrior program :(

Oh well, have a nice stay in the corps... I mean the CPA.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
-- Ashleigh Brilliant

M

Mazzak

SHIVER ME TIMBERS ITS THE NAVY

<begins firing cannons at Offline's ship>

yarrrrrrrr...

E

EricBess

You coming to the prerelease tomorrow Offline? If so, introduce yourself. I'm the head judge in Portland.

S

Svenmonkey

Navy people have no class, and people who willingly sign up for the military don't have much sense.

N

Nightstalkers

I'd watch it Sven, the only other corps that let you carry a sword with the dress uniform are the Marines...

:D a Nightstalker got in a Navy mans sword for engraving...

And if you ever lose your rented out sword, its around 250 if its returned (full price if its not), last I heard.

O

Afraid i cant come to the pre eric.
i'm still in Guam. and theres not pre out here. thats what sucks.
I missed Regionals too. however, i was in Yokohama during the last day of the ProTour that was there. even though i didn't get to play...heck, i didn't even know it WAS there untill i had come back to the ship. oh well, you win some, you lose some.
but when i get back i'll look you up. i've been wanting to try out for a judge for a long time now.

W

Whimsical

Ahhh ... our densetsu no founder? Is okay, Spidey dahling. That rule does make sense anyways. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, there was a spam problem way back when (probably before you even joined), so Ed had to put the rule in, if it wasn't in from the very beginning.

T

train

Welcome... Glad you're in the military...

"I'm from Texas - they're almost the same thing!";) :D

N

Nightstalkers

remember that punch myself thread? I really got a kick outta that one.