I now own a complete Weatherlight set

E

ErinPuff

it's my first complete set ever and I'm so proud o' myself.. ;)

the final 18 cards just came in the mail today. :)

N

NeuroDeus

Great for you ErinPuff, now put everything in a neat parcel and send them to me :). Charity is so nice once in a while :).

N

Nyx

Becareful, collecting gets addictive real fast! Congrats though, that's a very fun set.

I

Istanbul

Are you going to collect another set? If so, which one? I might be able to help a bit.

I've got a set of Antiquities, Legends, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Homelands, Chronicles, Ice Age, Alliances, Mirage, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Exodus, Unglued, Urza's Saga, Urza's Legacy, Urza's Destiny, Mercadian Masques, Nemesis, Prophecy, Invasion, Revised, 4th Edition, 5th Edition, and 6th Edition. :)

In case I missed anything, all I need is Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, and Arabian Nights. :) I'll trade for other cards, but that's all I need for sets.

T

theorgg

My first set was a set of Homelands. After that, Fallen Empires. post that, Alliances. then came Legacy and (nearly, lacking treachery)Destiny.

Now? I'm still trying for Portal I.

I

Istanbul

I refuse to collect Portal because it's not Magic.

Magic doesn't have a little sword and shield by P/T.
Magic has instants.
Magic has artifacts.

Ergo, Portal is not Magic, and is thus exempt from my collection.

G

Gerode

But I still have a lot of the cards from when I used to play Portal. I'm not very active in pursuing missing cards, though.

S

Sammy Dead-O

Congrats! I have a bunch of Anaba Shamans. That's almost as cool, right?