I need help with this deck, NOW!

S

Spaceman Spiff

Ok i dont know why this deck doesnt work very well but i always lose, i know how to play living death, but this one just doesnt work..here it is

red/black living death

Exhume X1
Living Death X4
Phrexian Ghoul X2
Skyshroud Vampire X2
highway robber X4
Avalanche Riders X4
Anachist X2
Sneak Attack X3
Goblin Bombardment X3
Vampire hounds X2
Buried Alive X4
apprentice necromancer X2
Victimize X3
Dark Ritual X4
Badlands X4
Mountain X8
Swamp X10

please help

Spaceman Spiff, the one thats not from Calvin and Hobbes

Z

Zadok001

Well... The deck _looks_ ok. Casual in form, _very_ nice interaction with Sneak, Bombarment, Death, Buried Alive, and the Vamps. What, exactly, if your problem? Anything specific, or general narcosis?

"You might be wanting more mana..."

S

Spaceman Spiff

I dont know dude maybe mana would be good
or its just a cursed deck = P

U

Ura

I've seen the deck in action enough and played against it to pick out a few problems it has.
One is that unless you get your dark rits it has very little early game power which is where I've noticed alot of its pounding come in.
The recycling power is great and those avalanche riders are a real pain in the ass when they get going but you lack alternate forms of removal. A couple of lightning bolts could work wonders there.

Other than that, theres nothing wrong with it. Your just playing against more experianced players and suffering from a little "deck voodoo" :)

Z

Zadok001

Let me assure you, _there is such a thing as a cursed deck_. Revised Stasis: NEVER play one of those things, get rid of them on site. Trust me. I'm 100% certain those things are cursed, at least for me. :)

"Damnit! I'm play with 56 land and 4 Stasis, and I'm MANA SCREWED?????"